Looking for some peeps to play some skylands on minecraft

I just got a 6 person server and loaded it with the skylands map and was looking for some peeps that might want to play with me. I also will supply vent for it. (my personal vent from when i played wow) now if you have no clue what skylands is here is a link to the one i have up and running.
    skylands.goonygoon.com/pix.html

Just tell me a little about your self and some times you can play and ill send a private message to those that get a spot (just looking for some friends to hang out with on minecraft)
    And yes its all updated for 1.8

Edit: Im mostly available in the evening, mornings for an hour or 2 and Thursday nights (night shift job, yay?) If you want to know anything about me just ask.
    I recently quit wow and started playing minecraft and i stumbled across the skylands and looks fun to play but playing it alone sucks
    Im real friendly and been known for some screw ups. (like poping starfall before they changed it and end up pulling entire rooms and wiping groups/raids) Im the type of guy everyone likes to pick on. (kinda use to it ) Ive tried playing on different servers for minecraft but it just wasn't fun after building a home and then having it greifed after i log so i got a personal server and put skylands on it and all i need now is few friends to play with me

---------- Post added 2011-09-23 at 04:36 PM ----------

could use a bump
    Last edited by staples; 2011-09-23 at 04:02 PM.