I wanna pvp but i get to angry

I have been playing pvp for some years now but lately when i wanted to come back to wow and get an offset for enhance pvp i always get very mad at my enemies in bgs when they kill me. Does anyone have a tip on how to calm myself?
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

If you kill them instead of them killing you, I'm sure you won't get as angry :P

But, yeah, just chill a bit, and you'll be fine... if you get angry, you'll think less, and you'll get killed more, so.... chill and survive

Deleted
    make a /spit /lol macro and spam it when you're dying!

but really, i dont know, when you start getting stressed do something else? or queue with friends so you got decent team mates.

Trying saying Gusfraba every time you get worked up.

mhh i try to kill them, im not unskilled or anything but healers also make me angry when they heal people that suck.
    sometimes i try to chill but i forget and get mad

---------- Post added 2011-09-23 at 01:58 PM ----------

None of my friends play pvp, they play HoN. WHere i have the same problem, i try to get into it but im bad at it and always die and get leaver status
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

Quote Originally Posted by Gringgotts View Post
    Trying saying Gusfraba every time you get worked up.
    this would make me lol.

In all seriousness, it's just a game. Just try to remember that and have fun. Step away from the game for a couple minutes if you're getting too angry and you can't cool off.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

I just came up witha thing myself, ima go play my rogue and vanish when people are about to kill me and see if it helps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropos View Post
    I just came up witha thing myself, ima go play my rogue and vanish when people are about to kill me and see if it helps
    Then you will have to wait 5min before the fights.

Be a rogue and just do something else until all your CDs come back up and then wreck someone, vanish and hide in a corner until everything is up again and destroy someone else. That should reduce your stress.

Welcome to my world. My girlfriend often has to endure the rage and hate-filled words I spill forth during PvP. Some people are just angry, nothing to be ashamed of in my books :P If I had to choose between who I am, or converting to the butterfly ridden rainbow ranks of the MLP brigade, i'll choose myself every single time.

My little brother used to stand in his graveyard swearing at his team mates and telling them to L2P or GTFO
    Seemed to make him happier

While this is most likely some attempt at trolling somehow, the OP did make me laugh. I try and avoid PvP as often as I can, due to the rage
    "It is only the great men who are truly obscene, for if they never dared to be obscene, they never could have dared to be great."

Deleted
    Sometimes I can get frustrated in BGs because of healers I can't kill but not in a way that I would break my PC lol but I can swear a lot

Try to relax and think that your dead isn't a big deal. Just focus on your job and never leave it. And don't be mad because you lost that BG, no player alone can make that big difference, well, at least in some BGs

i actually had to laugh at this.
    i think this is the reason everybody plays a rogue in pvp (you know its true).

10+ Year Old Account
    Everybody dies.
    ---attr. House (nearly).
    Don't get upset when players kill you. You kill them. They kill you. It's what Battlegrounds are supposed to be like if the players got hold of their own map.
    And play what you like. Ignore the players that tell you to resto. So long as you are happy playing what you are playing.

Deleted
    I feel you.
    Normally im the calmest person you can find around budhist monk calm....
    But loosing at pvp get me from calm to scarface-full-on-cocaine angry.
    I usually punch things to calm although i would not suggest it so far it costed me 3 monitors 5 nagas and lets say im now a pro at DIY'ing holes in the wall
    I think like you said yourself roll a rogue and pvp on it. At max lvl is really good... at least when i loose on my rogue i dont rage cause i know that i annoyed em a lot already so it was "my time" to die.
    Ps: I mainly rage when i die on my war.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    take out your frustration on people you know in real life?

15+ Year Old Account
    If it got me worked up to the point of need to ask for help, I would consider whether I actually find PvP fun and worth doing.

If you still want to, try to play with friends. Use voice chat. Take breaks if you find yourself in a losing streak.

Now, I must close this thread to prevent further accusations of trolling (and yet you guys didn't bother to report it!), mention of /spit macros and suggestions of spouse beating.