10+ Year Old Account

Street Fighter:3rd Strike Online Edition Review

Good Evening folks, Let's get down to buisness shall we? Let's just start this way..This game, although quite old, is breathtaking. A HD-Remix of Street Fighter 3rd strike with Online, this game will keep you excited for a long time. Being a bit more fun than the other games, being called the best street fighter of all times, it also has 0% cheapness..absolute %, (Except for Gill, but he's not playable Online.) it's ..VERY..VERY FUN. Let's look at it in detail.

1.-Online.

The online is slightly laggy, however, it's better than Street fighter 4. and alot of other games, it's just fine, it lagspikes only..1% of the time, and that dosen't do much...The online matches you with people of your skill so you don't get owned over, but it's still a challenge.

2-Gameplay
    The gameplay is very ..very nice, Having decent music soundtracks, astounding supers/combo's for supers, Parries, Counters..it's very exciting. IF you know how to kick ass in Street fighter 4, this isn't much of a problem, some things are different, but overall, It's an easy learning curve that is VERY fun, I LOVED this game. Pretty Smooth, It also has more of a street theme to match the franchise's name

3-Graphics..
    Remember..this is a OLD GAME, The graphics are in no way shape or form EXCELLENT! It's an old Arcade game for christ's sake. There's an arcade view..a normal crisp view..etc etc, for your likings .

4-Overall
    ..Great Gameplay, Decent Online, Fun Combo's, Very Fun game over-all.

There is a training mode, and you can upload vids to youtube, The online lag is very little, the gameplay is astounding, not cheap. Yet still exciting, It's a bit less of a chess match like Street Fighter 4, It has offense and defense, it definately has place for combo's, a great game, A decent re-make by Capcom. Well done to thee I say! We'll learn soon..that the 3rd strike is what counts.

Comment, leave your feedback . Always welcome, just don't be a hypocritical jerk.
    Last edited by GeordieMagpie; 2011-09-25 at 06:19 PM.
    Howay the lads!

Good review. I personally really enjoy this game, even if it is old. The graphics may be a little dated, but the gameplay itself is so smooth and fluid you barely notice it.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BarmSchulz?feature=mhee <---Here's a video of me, a newbie, kicking a** in online.
    Last edited by GeordieMagpie; 2011-09-25 at 06:27 PM.
    Howay the lads!