Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    You can use original UI so we can actually see what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by z00t View Post
    You can use original UI so we can actually see what's going on.
    I hate the default UI. I prefer having everything near each other so I don't have to look at two different places on the screen at once.

I'll look into making a usuable UI with scripts but it would still be similar to how it is now...

EDIT: I should say that if you are watching the older videos it is pretty bad...that green square power aura for my instant proc was only there for like a day when I was screwing around with it. All power auras are gone now except the red x and white plus sign at the top, which is my target grounding totem / focus grounding totem respectively.

And like I said before, Spell Alerter should be smaller / less spammy.
    Last edited by Samanthe; 2011-10-05 at 01:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanthe View Post
    Afflicted3
    Thanks, appreciated.

Ok since you asked nicely I'll tell you what's the main issue witht he UI... It's the damn color patterns really everything seems so out of place... know what I mean? like the small black field below every target in gladius, (what used to be the green square that represented trinket) and such, otherwise the UI is actually enjoyable and quite functional, just heavy on the eyes.. that's all I got

Deleted
    Really good UI, shows CC, casts and debuffs quite clearly, any chance you could upload the interface and wtf folders?