Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Xenonauts dot com - X-COM remake, looks very promising.

Quote Originally Posted by evilgnomey View Post
    most gamers long for remakes of old games they played as kids, what old game would you like to see get a 2011 makeover?
    Baldur's Gate 1-2.

Would love a remake which unified ALL the content from Baldur's Gate 1+Xpac --> Baldur's Gate 2+Xpac. Retaining the same turn based combat of old but with the graphics, presentation, voice acting and UI of games like Dragon Age/Mass Effect.

Also: Everquest 1 from 1999 to 2005 with graphics, character customization and UI like a modern MMO.

Quake III. Skip 'realism' or complex weapons or vehicles.... Keep the brilliantly simple - on - the - surface gameplay and speed of the original, and freshen it up with high poly everything, a slew of new maps with a good dose of revamps of old ones, and a truly solid editor system. I'd spend years playing it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Turak 2. I miss the boomerang saw blade... and the Cerebral Bore, one of the best weapons in any FPS ever made. And the nuke gun.... and just about everything else about the game.

Deleted
    Contra (NES)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wizardry 6 + 7
    Ultima 6
    Bad Blood
    Any Aces of the Series
    Red Baron 1 & 2

So many to list...
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    When a DK blocks, he does so with his face.

Deleted
    I'd like Ragnar Törnqvist (Funcom) to be done with Secret World already and make the next sequel to the Longest Journey and Dreamfall. And patch his old games so they fucking work.

Dungeon Keeper 3.