Deleted

The old Republic Release Dat Announced

I just recieved an email from Bioware announcing the release that for The Old Republic!

22nd of december!

Who has their pre-orders? Who still needs them? And what is the first thing you're going to do when you get that sweet early access?
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-09-24 at 01:54 PM.

lol, mods are gonna have a fun day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    lol, mods are gonna have a fun day
    Why? Did I do something wrong? If I did they are free to delete this thread though, I didn't mean to cause any harm. =)

Deleted
    Nice, means we also now the date of the 4.3 WoW patch. And before people jump on me, it's marketing, the idea is to suffocate pretenders to throne. That's what they did with Rift when they launched the Zandalari patch like a week after Rift launched or something.

Same will be with this one, they'll try to launch the patch between 1 week before-2 weeks after.

Its 12/20....not November...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StarFade View Post
    Why? Did I do something wrong? If I did they are free to delete this thread though, I didn't mean to cause any harm. =)
    No, think he means that people will start making 100 threads after this on same subject when they all see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think everyone who is anticipating this game knows a release date has been announced. Closing this thread, use the SW:TOR mega thread.