The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

[Music] Friend of mine and his short rap!

Hey guys, so I just wanted to link a song from a friend he just made, a Rap.. I just thought I could share it with you guys and what you guys think about it. He's about the same age as me, 17 and I find this really intereseting! Leave your comment and thoughts about your opinion, what he should fix and not, I'm sure he would really appreciate every comment

Oh btw, I hope I made this in the right topic, hehe.

Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qclf0...layer_embedded

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Cinema/TV/Music/Books

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Moved to Cinema/TV/Music/Books
    Thanks , oh and sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Not my cup of tea to be honest, i never really cared much for that kind of rap. Though he seems to know how to get some flow and his voice didn't sound all that horrible.
    My advice? Make some own beats and try to rap about something that actually matters to him. And never let bitter people get to you. Creative people deserve respect, whether you like their stuff or not
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Facedesk View Post
    Not my cup of tea to be honest, i never really cared much for that kind of rap. Though he seems to know how to get some flow and his voice didn't sound all that horrible.
    My advice? Make some own beats and try to rap about something that actually matters to him. And never let bitter people get to you. Creative people deserve respect, whether you like their stuff or not
    Thanks, I'll let him know!

It's alright. He has a good sense of how to make the rhyme flow with the beat, but it seems almost staccato in when he throws in triplets to get the phrase out (i.e. random interjections as opposed to symmetrical). IMO, the style of beat is right for his flow, definitely stick to slower beats.