15+ Year Old Account
    Archer, love the show, no one I know has heard of it.

Deleted
    Eureka i seem to be the only one watching this show i cant find anyone else that watches it.

Also the Robotech series i know its just a series made up by scenes from Macross but i still like it.

I have only talked to 1-2 people who had seen The Wire before, and it is about the best TV show released in 20 years. So yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Talio View Post
    All respect I had for you just went.
    Oh i thought it said overrated

Damages
    Lie To Me
    Weeds

Shameless (US version)

10+ Year Old Account
    Farscape for me.

I've been watching Sci-fi shows since i was a kid and out of all them this is my favourite. Such a shame it got cancelled really early on....
    Shadows are cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    Farscape for me.

I've been watching Sci-fi shows since i was a kid and out of all them this is my favourite. Such a shame it got cancelled really early on....
    This. It was the best thing I ever seen on TV.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post
    The IT crowd ^^
    Yes my good man, IT Crowd FTW

My name is earl they cancel it on a goddamn cliffhanger like my fuck

10+ Year Old Account
    Veronica Mars, loved that show so much!

I would say Community...that show is so hilarious!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    Farscape for me.

Frell yeah! Greatest show EVER must have watched it all the way through.... six, seven times NEVER gets old, yet SO many people have never heard of it.... I can't count the amount of total trekkies I've converted to the Way of the 'Scape.

Firefly! not really sure you can call it underrated, as everyone I know whose seen it has totally loved it... but still it deserved a few more series at least.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Fringe is sheer brilliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notrollz View Post
    I would say Community...that show is so hilarious!
    DAMN i was just about to say that!!! COMMUNITY... omg funniest thing you see see this side of the moon... as well as THE INBETWEENERS!!

I feel like BSG never got the recognition it deserved, especially in the earlier seasons when it was really solid.

Bob's burgers
    Generation Kill (amazing tv series that went for one season, didnt get cut, the plot just ends that way)
    British skins
    supernatural
    Sons of anarchy

Farrrrscape...I'm glad they made a 2 long-episode thing to try and round up the story a bit, but it's still sad it got cancelled. Watched all 4 serieses and them 2 extra episodes just a couple months ago (again). D'argo, Chiana, Aeryn, John, Scorpius / Harvey, Zhaan (whom looks SO different off the set), Noranti, Jool 'n Sikozu...

*had to check wikipedia on how to spell the last 3*

It's fun seeing them off the show too. D'argo seems like a fairly average aussie who you could just meet anywhere, exchange polite pleasantries, then never see him again. Zhaan looks very refined in an arisocratic way, and quite friendly. Many of Chiana's body movements are like those on set, and she still has that childlike oblivious naivety. John 'n Aeryn both get on really well, it's like watching a brother 'n sister, seeing them bicker and poke and amuse each other 'n tease about things. Such as Quit prompting me woman!

Another show woulds be Fawlty Towers. I looove Basil's ever mounting exasperation. 'n having to try and be polite to people you don't like, and eventually just ending up going on a loud rant over small things that keep adding up. Like the fire alarm episode.
    To purr, or not to purr...

Justified.

Such an awesome show, but other than my dad, I don't know ANYONE around here who's seen it. Even when I tell people about it, it's like they just zone out and don't remember it. Not sure why either, other FX shows like The Shield and Sons of Anarchy(both awesome shows) got or are in the process of getting the respect they deserve, whereas Justified just seems to fly under the radar. Oh well, SoA and Dexter's following greatly increased as time passed(I was the only person I know who watched season 1 of both those shows, now I know dozens of people who follow them both religiously), maybe this one's will as well.

Firefly was good too, shame it only lasted the 1 season. That said, I've gotten a lot of people to watch Firefly, and EVERYONE I know who did watch it(either during it's run or after the fact) ended up liking it, so I'm not sure I can call it underrated.

One more I'll mention-Have Gun Will Travel. Although, this one is mainly underrated now cause it's an "old" show, and a lot of people today just don't know it. But as far as the old westerns go though, this one was exceptionally well written and directed(often by writers/directors who would later have huge success elsewhere-Gene Roddenberry, Sam Peckinpah for example), and was WAY ahead of it's time in the issues it discussed(there weren't many shows from it's era that actually had a main character who supported strong women and women's rights, openly opposed racism, and dealt with many other issues like religious hypocrisy, social equality, etc). Also, the fight scenes were better than most-they weren't just "ka-pow!" type punches and such, Richard Boone was actually an amateur boxer and did his best to make the fights realistic(he also in a few episodes used things like arm locks, takedowns, and leg holds, LONG before MMA made that sorta thing commonplace).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet another vote for Firefly here.

Also, Fringe... but it actually seems to be doing fairly well ratings-wise according to Meta Critic, so I'm not sure if it counts.