Thread: Vindictus

Vindictus

It's an okay video game. I don't like how the camera works. That's why I didn't bother playing it anymore.

ok lol

duly noted

I enjoyed it for quite a few weeks

I was into it for a time this summer, but once I hit lv 62 on my staff Evie things got slow :/

they released some new content recently but it's not really much. They apparently have an archer class (the ONE damage dealer type that I like playing in video games) but we wont see that til January maybe.

it's also a lobby MMO so there isn't much to do other than /afk in town or at the campfire
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

Free to play, 'next gen' graphics, fast easy playstyle like PSO equals huge success

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Free to play, 'next gen' graphics, fast easy playstyle like PSO equals huge success
    But the way the camera control works is horrible. The combat is interesting, but that camera just gives me a headache.

Guild Wars 2 = 10000x better vindictus.

If you like Vindictus, but are looking for something better / more in depth, you'll LOOOOVE Guild Wars 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Also if you do plan on playing, beware of boat leaders that say they're lagging. You will be lagging with them.

I've done quite a few boss runs where the party lead was laggy as hell, and caused the rest of us to drop to 5 fps :/
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Guild Wars 2 = 10000x better vindictus.

If you like Vindictus, but are looking for something better / more in depth, you'll LOOOOVE Guild Wars 2.
    Oh, I have been following GW2 since it was announced. I'm getting rather impatient for them to announce the release date. It's long overdo for one. But I am looking for something to fill to void until it comes out. Tried Vindictus and was slightly impressed, but I've already said what I don't like about it.

i played this game, 2 sessions. was fun, but the lobby thing sucked and so did the constant loading of shops. and the way you talked to people. there is a very linear story line where you just play through the quests, there's some side quests but bleh.
    the reason i like it: you can play dungeons solo, and not have to worry about keeping up with others or others keeping up with you, and they have challenges for doing it solo. you get extra experience for doing the whole thing solo or with less than 3 people. then in timed runs you get extra experience, it's way better than most games i've played for that reason alone. but the generic models are also bleh.