Deleted

Unhappy About hardware requirment

Hello ppl , recently played lol on my cousin's pc and wanted to play on my pc aswell, i download it and when i tried to start it said pixel shader 2.0 required, my laptop is a bit old using ati mobility radeon 7500 xD, i searched all over the internet found couple of ways to bypass this with 3danalyzer and swiftshader but none of these worked, cause i get the error failed to load kernel_user_rad something...

facts: cant afford new pc,cant buy new gpu cause its a laptop, im playing wow on 30 fps (for those who think i have a bad gpu)
    and i did try everything on the official lol forums said to download new kernel.exe and put rads file to C:\

any help? i wanna play baddly

Quote Originally Posted by mitsaras View Post
    Hello ppl , recently played lol on my cousin's pc and wanted to play on my pc aswell, i download it and when i tried to start it said pixel shader 2.0 required, my laptop is a bit old using ati mobility radeon 7500 xD, i searched all over the internet found couple of ways to bypass this with 3danalyzer and swiftshader but none of these worked, cause i get the error failed to load kernel_user_rad something...

facts: cant afford new pc,cant buy new gpu cause its a laptop, im playing wow on 30 fps (for those who think i have a bad gpu)
    and i did try everything on the official lol forums said to download new kernel.exe and put rads file to C:\

any help? i wanna play baddly
    Playing WoW at 30 FPS tells us nothing, unless you tell us which settings you use.

30 FPS seems fairly low.. I'm playing at 70+ FPS at almost maxed settings. (One setting or something isn't maxed).
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

His mobility radeon does tell you something, however.

Him running wow on 30 fps on whatever setting is irrelevant.

to OP: im guessing you're gonna be stuck without LoL 'till you can afford a new computer, I don't think theres a proper way of getting past not having shader 2.0. (You might manage to launch the game with a program such as 3d analyse, but the game will most likely look very odd if not unplayable.)
    Don't Fwoosh me.

There's a thing called Swiftshader. It is software-only 3D renderer that provides Pixel shader. With it you can run LoL on your computer, but the fps will likely be low. I used this trick to run LoL on my old laptop, so if you'll try it and need help, just ask me.

Here's a video tutorial how to use it.

Deleted
    link for video doesnt work, and since u know about shiftshader where do i put the .dll file ?

Quote Originally Posted by mitsaras View Post
    link for video doesnt work, and since u know about shiftshader where do i put the .dll file ?
    Sorry, failed with the link, but you'll find lots of Swiftshader tutorials on Youtube.

Riot Games -> League of Legends -> RADS -> projects ->

lol_game_client -> releases -> 0.0.0.43 -> deploy -> paste it there
    lol_launcher -> releases -> 0.0.0.30 -> deploy -> paste it there
    lol_air_client -> releases -> 0.0.0.75 -> deploy -> paste it there

Deleted
    ok here we go, game started successufuly i logged in,pressed the play button we selected char locked in and then i freezed endless at 99% at loading screen the one before we enter the map..... any help for that?

p.s tnx a lot raivosoturi