Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    We're back with our latest interview with Joxx yet again talking about his Pale Hand project organisation! Hope you like this one!

So we had an epic night of defending Dreaming Bay Keep in World Vs. World. The fight lasted for hours, and there was a great opportunity at a couple points to drop a portal for the guild to destroy their siege. This was one of them.

It was about 12 on 40, and we destroyed their siege and put the run to them. Throughout the defense of that keep, I gathered over 60 badges, and unbelievable amounts of loot from bags. Both servers were attacking from both sides of the Keep, and we were shuttling back and forth and wiping them over and over again. Thank you Blackgate and Jade Quarry servers for providing us with sweet sweet booty.

Check out the guild's website. We are not currently recruiting en masse, but if you are an experienced PVPer in a multitude of games, have a mature attitude, and can follow direction well, it doesn't hurt to check out the application process on the forums. We're on Stormbluff Isle and play mostly on the North American timezones.

Deleted
    Cant Stop The Chop with a bunker Warrior video!

Deleted
    Holy, that's a lot of work....can get my gw2 fix from here xD

My videos are short and not commentary based. Call me old fashioned but I like the feel and entertainment of an movie with an attempt at editing rather than talking over a clip. For 10 minutes, here is a snippit of stuff to come from my channel youtube.com/squirrelking101

This clip isn't a display of skill, just testing the waters for edits, exports, encoding, and uploads. Took me 3 hours from start to finish.

Always wanted to fight The Shatterer ever since i seen the beta video of him.
    Finally decided to make a video of it awhile back.

"its not the best video in the world but its clear "
    I really though the song played for the fight was perfect both ending in the same amount of time.
    i did lag a bit in the video due to high game settings i was testing with fraps but it still looks good

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Always wanted to fight The Shatterer ever since i seen the beta video of him.
    Finally decided to make a video of it awhile back.

"its not the best video in the world but its clear "
    I really though the song played for the fight was perfect both ending in the same amount of time.
    i did lag a bit in the video due to high game settings i was testing with fraps but it still looks good
    I love that dragon, it makes me really wish they had 5 man dungeons harder than the explorables just with the dragons as a boss. Like they give you minimal amount of tokens for really different armor. Still make it take forever to get one piece like a legendary but have it be ridiculously hard difficulty.

So there's a new update coming... but we just can't figure out why the hell we aren't that hyped about it?

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuckerpooks View Post
    My videos are short and not commentary based. Call me old fashioned but I like the feel and entertainment of an movie with an attempt at editing rather than talking over a clip. For 10 minutes, here is a snippit of stuff to come from my channel youtube.com/squirrelking101

This clip isn't a display of skill, just testing the waters for edits, exports, encoding, and uploads. Took me 3 hours from start to finish.
    Finally someone gets it. I hate commentary, especially when people have a horrible voice. Decent music, short and sweet intro, maybe some commical word pop ups throughout the movie and you are set.

Commentary is probably the thing that gets videos bad views.

Deleted
    Have to say I`m a bit worried about Ascension gear.
    Played warcraft, had all the arena gear with ease & don`t want the hassle any more.
    Got full Clerics now (finally!), had to fight through the bots to get it, & now this.....

Time`ll tell..

Quote Originally Posted by Snuckerpooks View Post
    My videos are short and not commentary based. Call me old fashioned but I like the feel and entertainment of an movie with an attempt at editing rather than talking over a clip. For 10 minutes, here is a snippit of stuff to come from my channel

That was entertaining, for su--HOLD UP. TARNISHED COAST?! WHAT?!

*logs back in to find friendslist*
    (Even if I think that guild tag/name was ridonculous the first time I saw it >.>)
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2012-11-15 at 07:06 AM.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted

Lightbulb [Video Guide] Roaming in RvR with [MoS]Kalhi

Hi everyone,

There is a Thief's RvR video that I've composed during several weeks.

Millenium Old School - Kalhi | Gw2 Thief RvR / PvP Video HD

You'll find :
    • Duels
    • Camps stealing
    • [MoS]'s warband rush
    • Golems's attack
    • And more...

There's two builds that I used :
    • First, based on bleeds damages (purple skin)
    http://en.gw2skills....GJMrFGBcI4FwMAA
    • Second, based on direct damages (red skin)
    http://gw2skills.net...JpSLIGFcI4FwkAA

Finally, I hope that this video will surprise you and that you'll have pleasure to look watch it,

[MoS]Kalhi
    Millenium Old School Thieves Officer

Quote Originally Posted by kalh91 View Post
    Hi everyone,

There is a Thief's RvR video that I've composed during several weeks.

Millenium Old School - Kalhi | Gw2 Thief RvR / PvP Video HD

You'll find :
    • Duels
    • Camps stealing
    • [MoS]'s warband rush
    • Golems's attack
    • And more...

There's two builds that I used :
    • First, based on bleeds damages (purple skin)
    http://en.gw2skills....GJMrFGBcI4FwMAA
    • Second, based on direct damages (red skin)
    http://gw2skills.net...JpSLIGFcI4FwkAA

Finally, I hope that this video will surprise you and that you'll have pleasure to look watch it,

[MoS]Kalhi
    Millenium Old School Thieves Officer
    Pretty cool, I'd be inclined to say that constant stacks of 23 bleeds would be OP but since you can react to it, it's not that bad.

Skipping Stones jumping puzzle walkthrough video!

Under New Management too!

Epic puzzle was epic <33.
    Last edited by KelaniScar; 2012-11-18 at 03:33 AM.

Deleted
    The 2 new Jumping Puzzle´s From The Lost Shore.

Clock Tower Jumping Puzzle Warrior PoV

Shattered Ice Ruins Jumping Puzzle

Last edited by mmoc79be53456b; 2012-11-18 at 02:48 AM.

Deleted
    The two new ones in Lost shores are a nice surprise. Large Charr Ele, I tend to hate puzzles, but these were nice ones

Deleted
    Another interview from the MDRnation! Talking about ERP with PHD student Ashley!

Deleted
    Fractals of the Mists

Snowblind Fractal Stabilizer

Deleted

This happened on Karka event lol :D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Pretty cool, I'd be inclined to say that constant stacks of 23 bleeds would be OP but since you can react to it, it's not that bad.
    Thanks i can up to 25 stacks of bleeds constantly

I added guides .pdf in french on my youtube video link.

[MoS]Kalhi