Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    I started during How to Survive the first night and I can't believe it's almost been a year now.
    That's probably the second funniest episode, to be honest, especially when they first encounter the skeleton outside their little makeshift house.

Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    It was weird, the split frame where the king turned into Israphel and things. Whether that was with video editing or what not I don't know, either way it looked insane. The capabilities of Minecraft never cease to amaze me. Alot of the stuff they have done in some of the videos I didn't think would be physically possible, but then again I'm not the greatest in terms of building/redstone in Minecraft. The whole series is epic and I hope they release it as a package when they are finished with it, whilst it would be a very long movie, I would download it like no tomorrow.
    They run a bukkit server so they probably had a programmer friend write a mod with some sort of /zombify command.
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to agree that initially I did seriously think someone had somehow hacked into their server and was doing something to their server.

From what I recall Lewis saying once, the SoI series to them is just like a normal game, they don't know what's going to happen next. Whilst it is obviously planned out previously by the builders/story writers, I believe Simon and Lewis have no information on what is going to happen before it happens. If they do, they're really good actors.

i wish they did as knowing the truth makes it less watchable and the time it takes them to upload a new vid which is mostly stading around being idiots about a puzzle just isnt worth the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I don't like the series anymore I liked when it was just Lewis and Simon just playing minecraft.
    Started watching their videos during the time Wrath was just released..

Deleted
    Yogscast is really awesome, i dont really watch their shadow of Israphel, although i watch their custom maps olay troughs etc, their really funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    The voices can get on me a bit at times but the series as a whole is very interesting and well done. Some of the custom work put into the world is very impressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they wanted to make Shadow of Israphel more believable, then they should have put some random NPCs that just stand around in the places they've been to so far. I can't see how a pirate town on stilts can be run by 3 people >_>
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Looking forward to when they encounter endermen o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felenvy View Post
    Looking forward to when they encounter endermen o.o
    Probably will be minions of Israphel. All I know is that Israphel has gotten around alot. He's a reverend's undead son; a dark pharoe of a desert; a dark sorceror with countless underground fortresses; and a part time Bow and Arrow Brit hunter.

Deleted
    I think they did the zombie thingy with Mob disguise which disguise you as a mob but I dont even know about the isrephel...Unless they ported The king out and isrephel was invisible and made him invisible then ported him out...and the king back...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Satath View Post
    I think they did the zombie thingy with Mob disguise which disguise you as a mob but I dont even know about the isrephel...Unless they ported The king out and isrephel was invisible and made him invisible then ported him out...and the king back...
    Yeah, with ep 32, and Mr Astley, I think it became rather clearer ><

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Yeah, with ep 32, and Mr Astley, I think it became rather clearer ><
    I think that was actually just a creeper, I'm not sure. I didn't see any name plate above the creepers head, although there was text (That could have been from anywhere on the server).

That's the reason I think it was in an obsidian encased room anyways. Maybe I'm wrong.

I do know Mr Astley however is their pet name for creepers, so could well have been an actual ' player '.

15+ Year Old Account
    I first watched the granny bacon special (saw it on top favourited or something) then watched the entire series. Now I'm hooked on all their videos.

Shadow Of Israphel isn't that great anymore imo, I liked it better when it was less scripted. When things were happening without explanation It's still good though.

EDIT: One thing I used to find funny but now hate is Simon's "AWWWWWWWWWWWW" sound he makes. Sounds.. odd to the other people in my house.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that was actually just a creeper, I'm not sure. I didn't see any name plate above the creepers head, although there was text (That could have been from anywhere on the server).

That's the reason I think it was in an obsidian encased room anyways. Maybe I'm wrong.

I do know Mr Astley however is their pet name for creepers, so could well have been an actual ' player '.
    Well, if it was a regular creeper, I think it would have exploded if simon was standing right against that Bedrock.. Plus it walked backwards and was just standing idle in its cell rather than instantly trying to chase after them when they entered the room.

Not sure though.

I kinda like how it went from a simple let's play to this kinda epic storyline, made even cooler by the fact that it's some of their WoW guildies that assist with a lot of the building and for lack of a better word.. quests.

Deleted
    Ha the yogscast just hit 1 million subs thats awesome.

I hope this means more Shadow of Israphel videos

Deleted
    I think they said there would be one this weekend.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh god. Shadow of Israphel 33, this thing gets more and more dramatic/epic with every episode!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god. Shadow of Israphel 33, this thing gets more and more dramatic/epic with every episode!
    I'm starting to dislike the episodes that include large, dark areas. My screen is very dark in comparison so I feel like I'm missing out on most of the stuff in the distance.
    Last edited by Maldezzar; 2011-10-09 at 10:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIFT!
    With a man shooting bombs at them in it.