Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    To a certain extent, sure. Gladiator's still easily reachable, I mean, my team is like 2670 rated right now and we're rank 7 or something ridiculous like that, if the ladders did not change until 4.3 the cutoff should be around 40 which I imagine is around 2500 rating. That's low, really low, even by WotLK standards, meaning anyone who is a competent player can get Gladiator this season, not just rank 1 players.
    ok more specifically its impossible to get if u team hop. im a good hpalla and had 2.620 this season but i left team to piss about with over combos and now glads out of my reach due to mmr

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hermedes View Post
    ok more specifically its impossible to get if u team hop. im a good hpalla and had 2.620 this season but i left team to piss about with over combos and now glads out of my reach due to mmr
    Good point. Haven't they fixed that? I haven't team hopped the whole season because I've been busy with other things but I figured they wouldn't reverted that ridiculous -200~ MMR from the get-go when joining a new team bug/change. If they haven't then yes, I do agree they need to - if you're an active player team-hopping is one of the few things that makes the game fun, if you get penalized that much people will just end up quitting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Good point. Haven't they fixed that? I haven't team hopped the whole season because I've been busy with other things but I figured they wouldn't reverted that ridiculous -200~ MMR from the get-go when joining a new team bug/change. If they haven't then yes, I do agree they need to - if you're an active player team-hopping is one of the few things that makes the game fun, if you get penalized that much people will just end up quitting.
    yeah thats what i meant