10+ Year Old Account

[Video] 4.3 PTR Murozond

Just did this boss on the PTR. At least our tank was overgeared (full 378; items that drop in the instance are also 378), I don't now about the others, I had to use an old character (copied durign 4.2 PTR) because character copy doesn't work in europe.

The video (just uploaded it, might not be available (in HQ) yet):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D76MYv20unc

At the moment, he is - imo - way too easy. He either needs more health or the number of times you can rewind time should be reduced to 4 or 3.

Also, the instance feels too easy as a whole. I only killed Jaina (as the first boss was already killed), but she (and Sylvanas I saw) had only 5 millionen health - the Zandalari bosses have 5 millionen or more health, that just seems off. The trash was also strange - Jaina had trashgroups consisting of 5 mobs with 700k HP average, Murozond's trash only consisted of 4 mobs with 300k to 400k life. Oh well. I hope this will be buffed a bit. But it's the first day, so yeah. As the Zandalari dungeons have also been buffed, I am optimistic.

Deleted
    its always easyer on ptr.

Deleted
    It seems like a The Violet Hold last boss with AoE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    It seems like a The Violet Hold last boss with AoE.
    Nah, not really. Basically, he spams distortion bombs at the ground which are basically void zones. You have to use the hourglass to "reset" the fight (or more importantly, the distortion bombs disappear). The problem is, you can do that 5 times at the moment. This boss battle is easy as hell at the moment. As you can move the boss around the whole area (which we didn't even do), it's just way too easy at the moment.

Deleted
    I can see that. There seem to be a lot of space, if those bombs are the only thing you really have to avoid. More bombs or fewer hourglasses.

Deleted
    I hope, Blizzard made it more harder

Well... he certainly is HUGE.

EDIT: For a 5-man boss, that is.
    Last edited by wahsa; 2011-09-28 at 04:38 PM.

For geared and prepared people? Yes, the instance is "a joke", but then again, it's 2011 and majority of players are clueless lazy-asses dumbasses. After clearing it 2 times, even with the tank crashing at the first, I found a brickwall party, which managed to wipe 4 times in Obsidian Dragonshrine TRASH.
    Probably Blizzard is researching the data to figure out a way to teach basics to mentally-challenged players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    For geared and prepared people? Yes, the instance is "a joke", but then again, it's 2011 and majority of players are clueless lazy-asses dumbasses. After clearing it 2 times, even with the tank crashing at the first, I found a brickwall party, which managed to wipe 4 times in Obsidian Dragonshrine TRASH.
    Probably Blizzard is researching the data to figure out a way to teach basics to mentally-challenged players.
    The problem is, basically all of the 4 other possible bosses before Murozond are harder. I did Jaina myself and videos of Sylvanas and Tyrande are in a thread in the general forum. And that's just wrong. =/

Deleted
    Saw a video from EU PTR, they killed him easily without using a hourglass.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    I couldn't care less. Heroic Raggy wasn't, and isn't a joke. 5-Man instances can be easy, because nobody really gives a damn about them. Hell, several guilds struggled on normal Ragnaros.

In my opinion, 5-mans are just a PvP-er's foray into the PvE realm. Just like public BGs are where I spend my time when I'm not raiding.

I was going to say that it was probably easy because it was on normal, but according to the tag at the top right it's on heroic, so I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    The problem is, basically all of the 4 other possible bosses before Murozond are harder. I did Jaina myself and videos of Sylvanas and Tyrande are in a thread in the general forum. And that's just wrong. =/
    Could get only Baine and Tyrande on my randoms. But they too didn't look very challenging.
    Timed movement in Tyrande and some quick reaction to certain skills of Baine and people where set, with no big problems. Jaina looks easy for the Dungeon Journal entries. Only boss looking kind of tought is Sylvanas, but never saw it myself.
    Anyway if I would make a theory is that Murozond is a piece of cake when you act like a team, but impossible if people don't perceive their own group, and that's the goal Blizzard have with this dungeon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    I was going to say that it was probably easy because it was on normal, but according to the tag at the top right it's on heroic, so I dunno.
    No such thing as normal mode, the new instances are only available on heroic

Did all the bosses in the instance and they are all quite easy but thats to be expected.

BTW: Every time you activate the time glass you reset all your major cooldowns as well, making it even more faceroll, but fun none the less
    Last edited by mmocb2358cdeee; 2011-09-28 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evory View Post
    No such thing as normal mode, the new instances are only available on heroic

Did all the bosses in the instance and they are all quite easy but thats to be expected.

BTW: Every time you activate the time glass you reset all your major cooldowns as well, making it even more faceroll, but fun none the less
    Ugh well that is stupid, I dont know why they would do that considering all the dungeons that came out with ICC had a normal and heroic mode.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    Ugh well that is stupid, I dont know why they would do that considering all the dungeons that came out with ICC had a normal and heroic mode.
    Yeah i don't know laziness i guess? Suppose they could still do normal mode its day 1 of PTR, but when you try to enter the instance with difficulty set on normal it brings up the error: Only available on heroic.