Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sure, let's complain about the look of a LEGENDARY DAGGER...oh, wait, a SET of them...are you guys really going to complain about the look of a class-specific legendary that sprouts dragon wings, especially if you're a Rogue? Dang...Screw you guys

The Priest tier looks sick. It's like combining the cliche drama masks used as the play/drama symbol. The helmet, that is. I personally really like that style, it's mysterious and pretty bad-ass, especially seeing as how every tier design is given a theme, and the artist has to do something with it. Mad propses.

The daggers might sparkle or shine or something, you guys just see still images. People need to broaden their horizons...or...views of still images... (blindly).

15+ Year Old Account
    That priest set looks SICK.

Holy mother of....They stole my look! I have to level a priest now and scare the citizens!

Looks like they were saving the best sets for the last But oh wait, armor-only-made-of-skulls-bones & horns Knights is still to come !but damn, suddenly i've felt the need to raid on my rogue again We'll see what the future brings.

Blizzard also released a video of the dagger stages/animations. I am unable to link videos, so just slap a youtube in the front./watch?v=AXgV-V023-M&feature=player_embedded

There's a video preview of the daggers if you follow that link for the daggers to the official site. Shows the three stages of the dagger throughout the questline.

Deleted
    Bring the played not the class? Bring the rogue not the player.

Maybe bitching warlocks with stfu now about the wings. I swear no class complains about flying more than Demo warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    Enough with the human models modeling the armor. I want to see how funny that Priest T13 looks on Tauren and Worgen.

wowhead has 3d models of the priest and hunter sets, for different races.
    Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

WOW. Im just WOW amazed.WOW.WOW.WOW. This looks awesome Could be some final boss from serious sam, but we are a bit too tiny and way too unarmed XD

Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    Bring the played not the class? Bring the rogue not the player.
    Better than bringing 1 button pushing players....

The priest set reminds me of 'V for Vendetta'. It'll probably look even better in shadow form.

I don't know who looked at Rogues and said "You know, they really need a slow fall." Engineers already have a slow fall, Rogues already have Safe Fall. It's a redundant and useless ability. If they're going to make an ability that is only 'useful' aesthetically, they should make it a mount. That, and the daggers look horrible, in my opinion. The only screenshot where they look good is the glimpses one, but that's because they're hidden and enhanced by the cover of darkness.

Deleted
    Priest set is ok. It reminds me too much of the darkmoon fair with these strange stripes, but ok. @Rogue Legendary: This thing looks nice and Im curious to see more of the quest chain and about the new Aspekt of earth.

bouhahahahahah......hopes of the rogues shattered!!

This legendary thing is making me slightly aroused.

So... can we get through the majority of the quest solo and without raiding?

Priest set looks awesome, but I'm concerned about what it will look like on a Tauren's head. The elongated snout... Oh dear.

Sounds like batman is gonna have fun gliding to bs from lm.

Rogues wear leather armor if I'm not mistaken, the why the hell do t13 have metal on them oozing poisons. Fail bliz