10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    I feel purdy, oh so purdy!

Hai

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofshock View Post
    I feel purdy, oh so purdy!

Hai
    'sup Hoof?

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    What the.
    That sounds op.
    Level 100 smithing set requiring dragon bones and scales (stuff they drop when they die), as well as some high level enchants). Defo worth the time invested though, if only to have the smile on your face when the game does not display mana bar while you are spamming level 4 spells that used to drain my whole bar after 2 casts
    We dream, we dream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    So St. Anger is your "thing that should not be" I'd like to have an album collection too, but I only own one Soilwork album :/ I once had sworn that I will buy at least one album in my whole life so thats one reached lifegoal ^^
    Yeah, it's not a big collection (about 100 discs), but it's the fine stuff I really like. I am perfectly fine with spending money on music as long as I get a) some bang for the buck and b) something physical in my hands. I'd never buy on iTunes or something like that, when I spend money I want to have something nice and beautiful for my collection, something with fine artwork or stuff like that. My favorite album in this regard is by the way the collectors edition of Therions "Deggial", because it has a gorgeous cover made of black velvet. It doesn't just look nice, it _feels_ nice, you have something haptic. I've never been happier to spend money on music than this. The album itself is also my personal Therion favorite, and I'm a _huge_ Therion fan. It even has a special song never published otherwise, in addition to being literally made of awesome.
    Last edited by mmoceaf424ea73; 2011-11-12 at 09:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    'sup Hoof?
    Nothin much.

Just healing people that stand in acid on Venoxis.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Skyrim
    Sooo after being tired of running oom every damn fight i decided to spend some time upgrading my gear and getting some levels.

6 hours later:
    full legendary (double upgrade) dragon crafted set, -100% mana cost of destruction spells.
    Oh yeah. Shit's going down, b*tches!

Anyways, back to the game!
    nice, i like how all of us are going different ways in this game im still way early in exploring, but im going shield and 1handers, leveling up my archery for the reach out and touch some one,

just whats with all the hide i keep getting,
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

Deleted
    Nothin much.

Sounds like fun.

Nothin much.

Every time I wonder if quitting was a good idea, I just remember troll heroics and don't wonder any more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    When ever I shave the face I feel naked in the face.
    "naked in the face." LOL, saving that! :3

Level 100 smithing set requiring dragon bones and scales (stuff they drop when they die), as well as some high level enchants). Defo worth the time invested though, if only to have the smile on your face when the game does not display mana bar while you are spamming level 4 spells that used to drain my whole bar after 2 casts
    whats the + armor on that?
    is it only caster armor then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    Every time I wonder if quitting was a good idea, I just remember troll heroics and don't wonder any more.
    That's why you don't run full random (or full retard)

But moving is hard! D:

>_>
    <_<

=__=#

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    "naked in the face." LOL, saving that! :3
    i need to shave the scruff off my race, too lazy skyrim

---------- Post added 2011-11-12 at 02:13 PM ----------

Nothin much.

dude if i knew you were in wow, i wouldn't have watched thundercats just now... but too late in to skyrim i go

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    *Load's the mod shotgun*

Very nice ... Do you want to die?
    I think the reason is because I'm really not into metal, but I enjoyed Metallica. BUT, I don't like thrash, so I didn't enjoy the really old stuff. And yeah, the new stuff blows even more. So the more mainstream stuff in the middle is more my style.

Deleted
    This pretty much sums up my thought process.

Obviously, I have been playing my caster guy wrong. Instead of levelling up destruction, I need to level up smithing. DUH.

Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    whats the + armor on that?
    is it only caster armor then?
    Right now I got 212 armour. Not, it's heavy armour. I am loving the concept of Mage in heavy armour, hence me using it!
    We dream, we dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Picture full of all kinds of awesomesauce!
    Where's that from? Who made it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Yeah, it's not a big collection (about 100 discs), but it's the fine stuff I really like. I am perfectly fine with spending money on music as long as I get a) some bang for the buck and b) something physical in my hands. I'd never buy on iTunes or something like that, when I spend money I want to have something nice and beautiful for my collection, something with fine artwork or stuff like that. My favorite album in this regard is by the way the collectors edition of Therions "Deggial", because it has a gorgeous cover made of black velvet. It doesn't just look nice, it _feels_ nice, you have something haptic. I've never been happier to spend money on music than this. The album itself is also my personal Therion favorite, and I'm a _huge_ Therion fan. It even has a special song never published otherwise, in addition to being literally made of awesome.
    Speaking of "bang for your buck", Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Stadium Arcadium" was the best album ever in terms of money=music ratio. A full two cd set, for only $15. Never gonna find something that good again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Where's that from? Who made it?
    Nightfury Treann. He does pictures of all the Players vs. Mods participants.