For 10m who want a good laugh.

A friend enlightened me with a good story about their server that I think will bring a smile to active 10 man guilds:

This 25 man guild apparently was hazing 10 man guilds on their server for playing 10 man (as I am sure most 10 mans have had to deal with this expansion). After losing server first heroic ragnaros kill to a 10 man guild they switched it onto 10 man the following week, brought in 2 LEGENDARY STAFFS, and well aside from NOT getting a H rag kill, the parses here are quite unimpressive for average ilvl 389 w/ 2 legendaries:

Naming and Shaming - Not gonna happen.

Guess it is just a funny reminder that loot can only carry you so far.
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2011-09-29 at 12:56 AM.

Love when big mouths get their teeth busted out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I no clicky on tinyurl from new account.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being able to maintain a healthy 10 man guild is, at this point, a true accomplishment. My hat off to you guys.

Deleted
    To be fair though, Ragnaros HC on 25man is harder than on 10man due to having less room for moving and higher output requirements.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    I no clicky on tinyurl from new account.
    Shady to use it, but it does lead to WoL.

Quote Originally Posted by Whizzlore View Post
    To be fair though, Ragnaros HC on 25man is harder than on 10man due to having less room for moving and higher output requirements.
    I think that's the point, they downgraded to a 10 from 25 and hand picked their roster w/ 2 legendary's to show the 10m guild that they could get hrag as well (after losing server first race).. though tbh I dont find it surprising really they couldnt get it in 15 attempts after swapping difficulties.

If they can't do p4 on 25m they can't do p4 on 10m. Orange sticks makes no difference if they can't kite even 1 meteor. It is not like it is that different anyway. 25m was harder especially pre-nerf as it took near perfection from the raid to even see p4.

p.s. I was hoping to see some loldrama on the Stonemaul forums but from what I am reading it seems it was the 10m guilds that started #($* with Sinestra and the 25m guild didn't say anything now that they are in the same position. HMMMM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
    it seems it was the 10m guilds that started #($* with Sinestra and the 25m guild didn't say anything .
    why would the 10 man start shit talking when they lost server first on sinestra "you beat us to the kill that makes u bad lawl!"?
    wait what

Don't ask me ask their realm forums *shrug*.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Being able to maintain a healthy 10 man guild is, at this point, a true accomplishment. My hat off to you guys.
    I guess having 2.5 times the people and having to maintain constant recruitment to replace the stream of people leaving this game is easier than finding 10 players.

Creating alt accounts is only allowed for special occasions, but definitely not for the sole purpose of naming and shaming.

Threads closed.