Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    wizard is supposed to be OP, So i guess i will play wizard

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    They said some classes feel weaker at the start but get well more balanced as the game goes on, so right now Wiz might be but it could be something very different at 30 or 60 or different difficulties. Plus they said they are making the barb and monk better now too.

No Monk is OP? Their Mobility is INSANE, I know I'll see many good Monks wrecking in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakisoba View Post
    No Monk is OP? Their Mobility is INSANE, I know I'll see many good Monks wrecking in PvP.
    Yea I think Monks will be extremely valuable Arena partners. Healing capabilities + crazy dodge numbers and darting all over the place for minimal spirit? Yesplz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakisoba View Post
    check the last page :P Monk is OP as fuck I've got a potential build capable of sustained 70% dodge, spiking to 100%, and dealing 90% weapon damage to everyone in the area whenever you dodge

that's as well as healing, a bubble, and boosted resistance. As long as the dodge numbers don't get tttooo heavily nerfed, I'll be using a monk for my solo runs on highest difficulty
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Definitely wizard or monk