Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    That's pretty well done. The shoulders almost match the helm, but almost nothing matches that helm.
    It kinda works with mythic t19, but then the helm of t19 fits the rest better. The bronzy color is also ever so slightly darker than t19 :/

Deleted

The fallen paladin.

*edit* Can't I post images or why is the pic all messed up?
    Last edited by mmocc76bbedc6a; 2017-06-23 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxington View Post
    Got it for you bud. It's because you put an album link into [IMG][/IMG]

Yep, you can't just grab the URL from imgur. You want to either use the provided strings towards the right of the image, or right-click the image itself and copy the image location.

That set makes me regret not playing a plate class seriously during that invasion, and/or not keeping those pieces.

Humblebrag time. The first set I threw together to match the red/green look of the default challenge skin. The second I thought would match better than it actually does. Anybody have any suggestions for darker grays in the hands/feet? (I have some notions for the bp/legs, but the associated items are too dark.) The blade is a darker grey than the shoulder claws, and the haft is even darker than that. (It's like the CM polearm all over again.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Been digging T19 heroic for months now but for the KJ HC pug (took me 80pulls and 8hours rip) i decided to go back to a classic transmog.
    Added a last piece to it!
    Last edited by Vathir; 2017-07-01 at 06:07 AM.

Really love these bone wings from quest. Hope we can get them as a toy or something in future, like blazing ones.

(What i really would LOVE is giving some dk cd/spell/skill wings-like animation, like frozen wings, current bone to UH, and some bloody one for bdks...)

Can't link images :
    i.imgur.com/m7c6nxY.jpg
    i.imgur.com/dYY8zOC.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Vyct View Post
    Really love these bone wings from quest. Hope we can get them as a toy or something in future, like blazing ones.

(What i really would LOVE is giving some dk cd/spell/skill wings-like animation, like frozen wings, current bone to UH, and some bloody one for bdks...)

Can't link images :

/10characters

I am new here. I cannot upload image this website. How many posts need to posts here to able to upload images?

My current transmog.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by zguliaera View Post
    I am new here. I cannot upload image this website. How many posts need to posts here to able to upload images?
    Ten, I think? If you post the link itself, others often repost it as an image. You'll have to either break the url, or delete "http://" from the beginning. The forum software is too smart for its own good, sometimes.

Yeah, it's ten posts before you can post links/pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Ten, I think? If you post the link itself, others often repost it as an image. You'll have to either break the url, or delete "" from the beginning. The forum software is too smart for its own good, sometimes.
    Yeah, it's ten posts before you can post links/pictures.
    Ok thanks. I need only 3 post more to able to upload picture.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looking for M Worgen mogs! Post what you rock!
    Worgens are tough with all the cool looking shoulders

Deleted
    any suggestions for the WoD Challenge Mode Polearm?

I've played druid the entire expansion so far and couldn't mog my polearm and mostly forgot about it

But now that I'm rolling a blood dk, I can finally go back to my polearm, sadly I don't have a lot of plate xmog yet (I was always leather or cloth) and would like to farm some reasonable looking xmog for the polearm.

Suggestions are very very welcomed

Nope, the green on the handle is awful and matches next to nothing. You might be able to dip into the Heart of Fear (T14) LFR set. I'm also not a super fan of the sword with the bone hilt. I get the most use out of the hammer.

- - - Updated - - -

7+ Year Old Account
    I wish they got rid of the stupid neon light around everything in legion...

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    I wish they got rid of the stupid neon light around everything in legion...
    I rather like it, and am jealous of other classes/specs with nice edge-lit weapons. Blood's HAA is sized like a mildly overgrown hatchet, and I find the Mage Tower appearance underwhelming. I'm a terrific fan of Unholy's PVP look, though.

Hidden: Helm/Shoulders/Cloak/Belt
    Outfit: Prideful Gladiator + Antiseptic-soaked Dressing
    Weps: Primal Gladiator's Mageblade

7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty nice! Just not sure about the weapons colour wise.