Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Nice. Would you mind linking to the set? I see much of it is the reinforced sapphirium armor, but you seem to have a variant helmet, at least.

Glowing wings of hope
    Spaulders of the Righteous
    STR DPS legendary cloak
    Breastplate of the Righteous
    Bubble burst bracers (not mogged, but seem to work)
    Gauntlets of the Thunder God
    (Missing) - Azgalor belt from Hyjal
    Legguards of the Peaceful Covenant
    (Missing) - Heroic boots from Omnotron in BWD
    weapons mogged to Quel'Delar, Cunning of the Shadows

My set build started from the helm tbh, i really liked it, and then i picked the rest to work with it. The tabard is Argent crusader's Tabard btw
    We dream, we dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerbs View Post
    I would try Colossal Skull-Clad Cleaver. I think it would compliment the helm.
    Yeah, I have that and I used to use it with my PvP set, but I dunno it just seems kinda lame. Been looking for something that has a dark red blood sword kinda feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Glowing wings of hope
    Spaulders of the Righteous
    STR DPS legendary cloak
    Breastplate of the Righteous
    Bubble burst bracers (not mogged, but seem to work)
    Gauntlets of the Thunder God
    (Missing) - Azgalor belt from Hyjal
    Legguards of the Peaceful Covenant
    (Missing) - Heroic boots from Omnotron in BWD
    weapons mogged to Quel'Delar, Cunning of the Shadows

My set build started from the helm tbh, i really liked it, and then i picked the rest to work with it. The tabard is Argent crusader's Tabard btw
    Made the set for you on wowhead, looks good.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...6;123118:1+0:0
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Made the set for you on wowhead, looks good.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...6;123118:1+0:0
    Thanks, its a good way to show it off.
    However it has a wrong cloak and doenst have the tabard (which i think fits well)
    Here's the updated ver:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...9;60400:10+0:0
    Last edited by Anakonda; 2014-02-01 at 11:54 PM.
    We dream, we dream.

Deleted
    Just missing the headpiece I want for this set, it hasn't dropped so far.
    And need to find a fitting transmog for a polearm(for blood).

Deleted
    Anyone been able to mish mash a set that fits with Garrosh shoulders and Gorehowl?

Those shoulders always look so weird on anything I tried. I figured it was just a Male Troll thing...They look bad on everyone?

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...6414.-20:45581

Think i managed to put something together. Lot of it is craftable

- - - Updated - - -

The elite PVP boots is a mistake, just the normal season 11

I'm impressed, that looks great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MagmyGeraith View Post
    I'm impressed, that looks great.
    I know right?! Currently trying to get all the stuff i need.

I have too many mogs
    Last edited by Flars; 2014-02-05 at 04:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PerryTP View Post
    Not sure if it's supposed to be posted here, but what's the name of this program and if I could get a download link?

---------

This program is called "World of warcraft model viewer" or WoW Modelviewer (WoWMV), you can google on it it switched site alot, make sure you get the latest versions. You have to get out of WoW to run it tho

We are really really excited about where this expansion goes and we wanted to tell you that so you understand that this expansion is not a joke. - MMO-Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Sooti View Post
    Constantly switch between frost and blood. Meet Skaft.

Still need to get the belt, and legendary cloak ruined my cloak idea...
    This looks awesome... have you considered using the Tabard of Conquest ? I think it fits a-lot better than the Tabard of the Achiever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falu View Post
    This looks awesome... have you considered using the Tabard of Conquest ? I think it fits a-lot better than the Tabard of the Achiever.
    Thanks! I don't have that tabard but I see what you mean. Can't see myself going through the agony of completing the achievement for it though.

Deleted
    Nothing better than the challenge modes set with a legendary cloak.

On the top of page 38 could someone help me identify those armor pieces? I know the sword is Armageddon but thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Torque View Post
    On the top of page 38 could someone help me identify those armor pieces? I know the sword is Armageddon but thats it.
    Post #741 looks to feature the Paladin T10H lookalike along with the DK starter helmet.

I know you can get an offset T10 Paladin helmet in ICC to even more complete the image. Can't remember if it is the heroic color or not though.

Deleted
    I will be going for a very dirty, hordish look for my undead DK come WoD. I'm getting bored by all these clean looking sets and I want to try something new for once.
    It's very edgy and you somehow get the feeling you might get tetanus the instant that blade scratches your skin. Still, I want to keep it blue to match it with Forsaken flags and the Forsaken Warhorse + Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher mountpair.

Because of the set having blue as main color with lots of secondary colors (white, brown and greenish + grey/black) all colors of the different ghouls still fit in the overall image, the green/purple look of the darkly transformed ghoulmonstrosity doesn't stick out and many spell effects which don't fit a blue-oriented set like bloodlust or death and decay don't feel out of place.

Also, the bolts and nails match engineer nicely.

I just have to wait for S15 now to start collecting. I might look like everyone else in the beginning but with time people will stop wearing that and I might even stick out a little.
    Last edited by mmoc7f25e17046; 2014-02-12 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vholu View Post
    I will be going for a very dirty, hordish look for my undead DK come WoD. I'm getting bored by all these clean looking sets and I want to try something new for once.
    It's very edgy and you somehow get the feeling you might get tetanus the instant that blade scratches your skin. Still, I want to keep it blue to match it with Forsaken flags and the Forsaken Warhorse + Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher mountpair.

Because of the set having blue as main color with lots of secondary colors (white, brown and greenish + grey/black) all colors of the different ghouls still fit in the overall image, the green/purple look of the darkly transformed ghoulmonstrosity doesn't stick out and many spell effects which don't fit a blue-oriented set like bloodlust or death and decay don't feel out of place.

Also, the bolts and nails match engineer nicely.

I just have to wait for S15 now to start collecting. I might look like everyone else in the beginning but with time people will stop wearing that and I might even stick out a little.
    Don't the Horde get a different color though?