10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    They're such a good band. New album please thanks.

They're playing in my home town just in time for me going to see my little brother for his 21st birthday. Oh yes
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Okay, I don't know why but THIS SONG is at least 3 or 4 times PER YEAR stuck in my head since 1995 even when I didn't listen to it!I just need to put it out there, and this seems a good thread for it.

So much for nostalgia.

Edit:
    I am 23 and I like Pokémon. And this old school song hunts me. I'm such a nerd.
    Last edited by Zoukan; 2012-07-10 at 11:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Double Trouble iz so much more gangsta.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Are you making fun of my breasts, because I'm very self conscious about them and that hurts =(
    You should show pictures so i could praise you on them

---------- Post added 2012-07-10 at 12:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zoukan View Post
    Okay, I don't know why but THIS SONG is at least 3 or 4 times PER YEAR stuck in my head since 1995 even when I didn't listen to it!I just need to put it out there, and this seems a good thread for it.

[video=youtube;fOsdy1ZsXUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOsdy1ZsXUs[video]

So much for nostalgia.

Edit:
    I am 23 and I like Pokémon. And this old school song hunts me. I'm such a nerd.

They totally nailed this in the Anime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    They're playing in my home town just in time for me going to see my little brother for his 21st birthday. Oh yes
    Wait, Skindred or Opeth? Either way it's been ages since I've seen them play (longer for the first than it has been for the latter), so stop making me jealous!

Woke up like an hour ago and thought it'd be like 4 pm, thankfully it wasn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, Skindred or Opeth? Either way it's been ages since I've seen them play (longer for the first than it has been for the latter), so stop making me jealous!

Woke up like an hour ago and thought it'd be like 4 pm, thankfully it wasn't.
    Opeth - It's a while to go yet - November 17th. But I'm back home for a bit of a knees-up for my little brother's 21st on November 20th, so have given him instructions to get me a ticket - I'll book flights to get me there on the 16th and have a nice looooooong week home. I haven't seen Opeth live yet, so I'm getting excited already

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    but you're gay.
    That one was almost funny Remi.

Deleted
    Opeth - It's a while to go yet - November 17th. But I'm back home for a bit of a knees-up for my little brother's 21st on November 20th, so have given him instructions to get me a ticket - I'll book flights to get me there on the 16th and have a nice looooooong week home. I haven't seen Opeth live yet, so I'm getting excited already
    Sounds like a fantastic plan, always pleasant when dates coincide for the better like that. Was under the impression your brother was younger, though, for some weird reason.

They're lots of fun live, last time I saw them they had literally just released Heritage so they strictly played songs with clean vocals but that's not really a problem for me anyway - Mikael (and the band in general, really) interacts with the audience a lot and is always doing silly shit, you're going to like it for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's just under a 9 year age gap between us, so the fact he's turning 21 this year makes me feel quite old (he turns 21 in November, I turn 30 in January).
    Oh god, if anything, I'm now even more excited to see them. The venue they're playing is pretty small too (went to see Pitchshifter there yeeeeeeeeeeears ago) so should make it even more awesome

I saw Skindred in concert once.

The lead singer called me a Nazi.

Deleted
    There's just under a 9 year age gap between us, so the fact he's turning 21 this year makes me feel quite old (he turns 21 in November, I turn 30 in January).
    Oh god, if anything, I'm now even more excited to see them. The venue they're playing is pretty small too (went to see Pitchshifter there yeeeeeeeeeeears ago) so should make it even more awesome
    9 (almost 10) years between my brother and I as well. ._.

Actually being able to see what's going on on stage is always nice. And being able to move. Or just stand there without being touched. And being able to breathe. All quite pleasant, really. Small venues, best venues.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I saw Skindred in concert once.

The lead singer called me a Nazi.
    That's because you are one.

That's because you are one.
    saddestfaceever.jpg

Know what? I'm not a Nazi. Know why? Because I don't eat vegetables. Know who was a vegetarian? Hitler.

Deleted
    Have to say that is some irrefutable logic. Guess you're not a nazi after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    >Not Sarcastic Dharma Society cover.
    >ISHYGDDT.
    I mean seriously, Miggie wouldn't like that cover more than the original, no chance, no way. Here. Hepi?

Kerryyy! \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutshell View Post
    I mean seriously, Miggie wouldn't like that cover more than the original, no chance, no way. Here. Hepi?

Kerryyy! \o/
    Nutty <3

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I'm somewhat jealous.

I want to go to a Deicide concert...
    I want to go to a concert

Nutty <3
    Where have you been? Lurking? (: Haven't seen you in ages. (Not that I was here, but still)

Where have you been? Lurking? (: Haven't seen you in ages. (Not that I was here, but still)
    I was wondering the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I'm somewhat jealous.

I want to go to a Deicide concert...
    Oh my gosh, Deicide <3
    Nutty <3
    What? You flip shit when you see her but not even a "Hi, Gunner, how are you?"? That's hurtful.
    omw
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I was wondering the same.
    I thought you were banned.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I thought you were banned.
    That's Skeli, not me.

10+ Year Old Account

I could smuggle you in to see Opeth in November

I've been around, just not posting in here much. Just general lurkage