1. #36221
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Shut up, my hugs are awesome.
    i doon't beliiieve youuu~

    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Because it's furry.
    only semi-furry!

  2. #36222
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Things I want to get:
    A mouse.
    World peace.
    Equality.

    Things I will most likely get:
    Nothing.
    Oh well, at least I will get what I want. :c

  3. #36223
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    she sounds.. horrible! o_o
    She sounds cute.

    Dota2 got nice voices too.

    Too bad I am too bad at these games.
    KONGOU DESS

  4. #36224
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    She sounds cute.

    Dota2 got nice voices too.

    Too bad I am too bad at these games.
    Where's Death Prophet?!
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  5. #36225
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Where's Death Prophet?!
    ~Stretching my legs~
    KONGOU DESS

  6. #36226
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    english Ahri has a nice voice, but she still sounds so.. naughty.

    i'm more a fan of Lux, for example. she's so cheery! ^_^

  7. #36227
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i doon't beliiieve youuu~
    *hugs*
    There, now shut up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuutdown where are you.

  8. #36228
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    *hugs*
    There, now shut up.
    *is not convinced*

  9. #36229
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    english Ahri has a nice voice, but she still sounds so.. naughty.
    i'm more a fan of Lux, for example. she's so cheery! ^_^
    I prefer this. Best LoL waifu candidate, imo.

  10. #36230
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    ~Stretching my legs~
    inb4 Zefie

  11. #36231
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Because it's furry.
    Better than Ruto. She's an adorable loli, Ruto is an annoying bitch, also full on furry.


  12. #36232
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Better than Ruto. She's an adorable loli, Ruto is an annoying bitch, also full on furry.
    I don't even like Ruto that much. Saria is way better.

  13. #36233
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I don't even like Ruto that much. Saria is way better.
    Hating on an adorable loli. Why?


  14. #36234
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    I prefer this. Best LoL waifu candidate, imo.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnkIHY8ajlk

  15. #36235
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    I prefer this. Best LoL waifu candidate, imo.
    huh, i haven't actually heard most of her stuff before, since i never played her. but i like it

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    yeah, i <3 Lulu!

  16. #36236
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    yeah, i <3 Lulu!
    Cuddly incoming!

    It just makes me want to hug her

  17. #36237
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    huh, i haven't actually heard most of her stuff before, since i never played her. but i like it
    Never played her?

  18. #36238
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    I prefer this. Best LoL waifu candidate, imo.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHmf2PNmPjc

    but yeah, Lulu is the second one, and then is.... er, dunno, Graves?

  19. #36239
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Cuddly incoming!

    It just makes me want to hug her
    fuzzy! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Never played her?
    nope.avi

  20. #36240
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    nope.avi
    She's still free. Go play her. Now. Go.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •