1. #36701
    Bloodsail Admiral Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,108
    chat thread is serious business guys

    we wouldn't want to alienate people by.... I don't know banning people for idiotic things or something. That'd make people not want to chat here ever

    doyougetititssarcasam
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

  2. #36702
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    Your kind aint welcome here, best get back to that there pony thread where you belong boy.
    Baka baka kawaii desu desu godzilla pokemon

  3. #36703
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    doyougetititssarcasam
    wutisthis

    Chat thread = seriouz buzinezz

  4. #36704
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Baka baka kawaii desu desu godzilla pokemon
    :.)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

  5. #36705
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Baka baka kawaii desu desu godzilla pokemon
    My virgin ears.

  6. #36706
    Bloodsail Admiral Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    wutisthis

    Chat thread = seriouz buzinezz
    you gotta chat about politics ONLY

    oh and your favorite moooooooooooovieeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^__________^
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

  7. #36707
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    you gotta chat about politics ONLY

    oh and your favorite moooooooooooovieeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^__________^
    Aliens now follow me
    http://www.tumblr.com/blog/pvt-hudson

  8. #36708
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Baka baka kawaii desu desu godzilla pokemon

    Press ZL to Squid

  9. #36709
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    [IMG]http://images.wikia.com/creepypasta/images/2/28/That_was_so_terrible_I_think_you_gave_me_cancer.png[IMG]
    I have a super power

  10. #36710
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I have a super power
    Everyone has super powers on the Internet.

  11. #36711
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Everyone has super powers on the Internet.
    I'm still on a search for mine.

  12. #36712
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    My virgin ears.
    I am so sorry for bring shame upon myself.

  13. #36713
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I'm still on a search for mine.
    This be impossible.

    Everyone has a power. You're not looking properly.

  14. #36714
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I am so sorry for bring shame upon myself.
    You better be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    This be impossible.

    Everyone has a power. You're not looking properly.
    I swear I've looked everywhere in my room for it. I refuse to venture out though. If it's not in my room I don't care about it enough to leave.

  15. #36715
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I swear I've looked everywhere in my room for it. I refuse to venture out though. If it's not in my room I don't care about it enough to leave.
    Of course you're not finding, it's not in your room.

    It's in the Internet.





    Mind blowing, right? I know.

  16. #36716
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Mind blowing, right? I know.
    I don't believe you. -.-

    Too good to be true.

  17. #36717
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I don't believe you. -.-

    Too good to be true.
    This be the truth.

    Embrace it, young one.

  18. #36718
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    chat thread is serious business guys

    we wouldn't want to alienate people by.... I don't know banning people for idiotic things or something. That'd make people not want to chat here ever

    doyougetititssarcasam
    sarcasam indeed.

  19. #36719
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    sarcasam indeed.
    This content is unrelated to the intended topic of the chat thread, why are you posting it?

  20. #36720
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    This content is unrelated to the intended topic of the chat thread, why are you posting it?
    speaking of, i've always been wondering.. why is the content of this thread so lacking of cookies and pie? aren't they the things to chat about?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •