1. #37141
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I'm sorry but this is a straight no.
    My browser doesn't accept cookies.
    Your browser is not a true American.

  2. #37142
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I did that a few weeks ago, but that's not the reason.

    They didn't like my loli folder.
    How would Google know you had a loli folder?

  3. #37143
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    How would Google know you had a loli folder?
    Because Picasa uploads pictures from my Pictures folder.

    EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE SET TO PRIVATE. GAAH.

    This is going to make me paranoid to back up stuff even more now.

  4. #37144
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Because Picasa uploads pictures from my Pictures folder.

    EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE SET TO PRIVATE. GAAH.
    What are you going to do when the FBI arrive?

  5. #37145
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    What are you going to do when the FBI arrive?
    Burn my hard drive first.

    Then jump out the window and run.

  6. #37146
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Burn my hard drive first.

    Then jump out the window and run.
    Better to smash it with a lump hammer and scatter the bits everywhere, you might want to take a heavy magnet to it to.

  7. #37147
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Better to smash it with a lump hammer and scatter the bits everywhere, you might want to take a heavy magnet to it to.
    Great ideas.

    I'm so happy stuff like my Amazon wishlist wasn't deleted. Slowly going through recovery, though changing the e-mail on all the sites I use is going to hurt big time.

    I'm also happy I didn't get Hobbit tickets. I was about to buy them just before it happened. >.>

  8. #37148
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Great ideas.

    I'm so happy stuff like my Amazon wishlist wasn't deleted. Slowly going through recovery, though changing the e-mail on all the sites I use is going to hurt big time.
    Yeah glad i dont use some of googles stuff if they can do that

  9. #37149
    Bloodsail Admiral Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    hi is this the anime chat thread
    yes

    its also like a pony chat but you can't talk about ponies. But you can talk about anime, dont worry. anime is rly cool i hear
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

  10. #37150
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Yes .
    Ah. Makes more sense then. When you said "puto" the other time I didn't thought about that, since a lot of people know that from Spanish/Mexican, etc.

    But when you started typing about Pavilhão Atlântico, I was starting to think if you were or not.

    Hehe, pretty cool, two mods that are Portuguese, I thought I was the only one. ;p

  11. #37151
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    yes

    its also like a pony chat but you can't talk about ponies. But you can talk about anime, dont worry. anime is rly cool i hear
    Anime is cool


  12. #37152
    Good evening. How is everyone doing tonight?

  13. #37153
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    Good evening. How is everyone doing tonight?
    Doin good and lookin fantastic as always.
    How are you?

  14. #37154
    I'm doing cool, Bran.

    You?

  15. #37155
    I'm doing fairly well. I got started on Christmas shopping today. Thankfully things aren't too busy at the stores yet.

  16. #37156
    Hehe, I think my mom hasn't done any shopping yet.

    I don't need anything either way so I'm cool, though we've started, and finished, making the tree and all, it was boring. :3

  17. #37157
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699
    TTGL is a pony anime.
    pro-gun liberal

  18. #37158
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    TTGL is a pony anime.
    Persona 4 is best anime

  19. #37159
    I will probably get our tree this weekend. There's a place about an hour away that lets you cut your own tree.

  20. #37160
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    I will probably get our tree this weekend. There's a place about an hour away that lets you cut your own tree.
    Cut down several before you decide on the one you want

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •