10+ Year Old Account
    so whats going on here, people hating people?

I AGREE PEOPLE ARE DUMB D: LETS BEAT THEM UP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Its an aspect of it, but it isnt just that. You know how some people need to mature to learn how to be in a long term relationship?
    More or less the same deal when transitioning to an adult in general

Sure assholes will always exist, but as I said
    You can win 20 games and have 1 really bad lose, the 20 wins will be overrun by the 1 bad loss
    Sure, that's what I meant by the last paragraph. Some will change, they'll mature and all that bollocks and actually grow out of being complete dickwads but it doesn't happen as often as one'd wish. At least I don't think so. I'm possibly just biased because the "really bad losses" I've experienced are REALLY bad and happen much more often than they should.

Unrelated matter - your avatar is making me froth.

I has to sleep early tonite. Hour and a half bus ride to work.
    Probally going to turn in around 12pm instead of 3 D:

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    so whats going on here, people hating people?

I AGREE PEOPLE ARE DUMB D: LETS BEAT THEM UP
    #firstworldproblems

---------- Post added 2011-10-26 at 06:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Unrelated matter - your avatar is making me froth.
    The animation?

Not most, some, a few really.
    You can win 20 games and have 1 really bad lose, the 20 wins will be overrun by the 1 bad loss
    People see what they want to see in people
    Maybe so. And maybe well beyond wasn't the best choice of words. But it is certainly more than a few. As Skelington said before, he has met very few pleasant people in his time in regards to how many he has met, teenager or adult. Maybe it is some sort of bias due to the "bad losses," but such a bias has it's roots in more than just those few events.
    People can change, and people do. There are good people in the world. But they are too far and too few.

I think there's good people. And a lot of really shitty egotistical shallow cunts. I used to think I hated everyone since I fell out of touch with friends, but I just realized I'm really bad at making friends because of my weirdness, quiet, to the point, boring personality. I'm not the most sociable person, but I don't avoid it like I used to. I don't reach out to people,because most people are boring and never share the same interests.

Deleted
    The animation?
    Yes, my OCD hates it and I can't stop staring at it and then it makes my eyes hurt. The fuck is that supposed to be, anyway?

dealwithit.jpg

Yes, my OCD hates it and I can't stop staring at it and then it makes my eyes hurt. The fuck is that supposed to be, anyway?

dealwithit.jpg
    Wow,
    I can tell you who does not watch the Watchmen...

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Maybe so. And maybe well beyond wasn't the best choice of words. But it is certainly more than a few. As Skelington said before, he has met very few pleasant people in his time in regards to how many he has met, teenager or adult. Maybe it is some sort of bias, but such a bias has it's roots.
    People can change, and people do. There are good people in the world. But they are too far and too few.
    Not really. Just need to know how to look, and for people to get over themselves in general
    We've all dealt with loss, and what I learned from what happened is to remember people are generally good.

90% of the time those "assholes" really just stems from someone being whiny over a misunderstanding.

As I said, the world has continuously been improving despite what people think. The veil of privilege more or less. People don't understand what they have, or things are too peaceful so they create drama for the sake of it.

dealwithit.jpg
    Skelington thinks it looks rather neat.

Along with pickley's new signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting way youtube has, indeed.
    Got linked a video of cute kittens (india, prickets & co.) mjauing, lead to a parade of cute animal videos, an avenged sevenfold video with cute animal compilation, a bunch of metallica videos, more cute kittens, pigs having sex, murders caught on tape and currently we're at =pAq53mKzajk.

My penis

LOOK AT IT

Im confused
    were you two talking about chris chan or is there another chris Im missing
    chris chan, I asked him about it then vanished.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Wow,
    I can tell you who does not watch the Watchmen...
    Oh yeah, that's written by Alan Moore, right? Though I am a colossal comic book nerd I never read any of his "alternative" stuff, V for Vendetta, Watchmen, etc. Just followed the work he did with DC's main characters.

Edit: University at 8 am. Sleep 4 hours. Np.

Shit life.

jk it's actually good but I hate going to bed and waking up early. It's terrible.

Good night!
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2011-10-27 at 01:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, that's written by Alan Moore, right? Though I am a colossal comic book nerd I never read any of his "alternative" stuff, V for Vendetta, Watchmen, etc. Just followed the work he did with DC.
    Good , my type of guy! Comics ftw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConsumer View Post
    Good , my type of guy! Comics ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good Night Obel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reason there are more teenagers being total asswipes rather than grown men and women is because there are actual consequences for the latter. Really bad people will be bad all their life, there are good kids that grow to be horrible citizens. They'll just adapt to what society views as acceptable behavior according to their age; you see kids bothering bums and the homeless, beating their peers, you don't hear about doctors abusing patients and parents beating their kids. Still there, they just shift their forms and hide it better because they have to else they'll go to jail unlike when they were 16.

I'm not saying people can't change, they can, I think anyone can do anything (within the possible/plausible) long as they want it to happen.
    One problem is that people think they gain more by being complete douche bags. Check general off topic and you can see that. Then others follow suit to achieve what they want, its quite sad really. Then some complain what is wrong and or they just don't have long term relation and dont even know why.
    Oh no, you were, don't be sad. I was just giving you a posthumus-welcome.

Yeah, I catch your drift. That explains a lot.
    Yay.

Good night!

Farewell .

10+ Year Old Account
    Off-topic has become boring, and the MoP flame war is dying down.

Chat thread and MLP thread are now my only source of interwebs entertainment.