Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by astroze View Post
    Justin would you make me an ashe/master yi in the same one? (with no names, pref)
    Yep. You're now on deck compadre.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Yep. You're now on deck compadre.
    tyvm mate

(10ch)

All caught up. If you requested one it should be in your inbox.

If you want anything altered or I was completely off the mark, don't be afraid to ask.

Deleted
    Thanks bro, I love it

Deleted
    Hey Justin, could you make me a sig with Cassiopeia. I'd love to have a sig of her in her Siren skin.

Cheerios.

Deleted
    Great Sigs justin, Would love a normal Anivia with Zyndor on it somewhere!

Your works ace. Thankies in advance!

Led and Zyndor

Consider them done. It'll just be later in the day when you get them. I have a client to deal with today but I'll jump on them when I get home and have some free time.

Deleted
    Led and Zyndor

Consider them done. It'll just be later in the day when you get them. I have a client to deal with today but I'll jump on them when I get home and have some free time.
    No pressure mate. Got all the time in the world.

Deleted
    Great work Justin, thanks for taking your time to do this!

Zyn and Led, your signatures are in your inbox.

It's no problem Forsaken, I enjoy making them.

@Everyone who has or wants a signature from me - Remember the signature size limits of the forums is 500x100. The signatures I'm making for you are 500x100. If you're adding words above or below the signature you are possibly breaking the height limit of 100 (if words count).

I don't want anyone to receive an infraction for trying to thank me or having a tag line. That would make me feel like crap if it happened (which it already has). If it becomes an issue I'll just make the signatures smaller by default to avoid any future infractions.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2011-10-01 at 08:49 PM.

Deleted
    Technically it does violate the rules, but we do allow 1 or 2 lines of text above or below a sig as long as it's relevant to something somehow and not just something completely stupid

Be careful with not going too far above the 50kb limit as well, yours is currently 55kb which is totally fine, just remember that there's a limit on that as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zyn and Led, your signatures are in your inbox.

It's no problem Forsaken, I enjoy making them.

@Everyone who has or wants a signature from me - Remember the signature size limits of the forums is 500x100. The signatures I'm making for you are 500x100. If you're adding words above or below the signature you are possibly breaking the height limit of 100 (if words count).

I don't want anyone to receive an infraction for trying to thank me or having a tag line. That would make me feel like crap if it happened (which it already has). If it becomes an issue I'll just make the signatures smaller by default to avoid any future infractions.
    Justin, why are you so awesome? Man. If you get the time sometime, a Blood Moon Akali sig would be great. Chinese artwork version of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Justin, why are you so awesome? Man. If you get the time sometime, a Blood Moon Akali sig would be great. Chinese artwork version of her.
    CAUSE MY MOMMY TOLD ME SO!

Nah... but for real, yours is now - Edit - Done.

@Forsaken - Thanks for that reminder and the clarification. I'll keep an eye on the size. Nothing a little png can't fix.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2011-10-02 at 01:17 AM.

If someone could make a sig out of the Ashe picture in the new login screen I would love you long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    If someone could make a sig out of the Ashe picture in the new login screen I would love you long time.
    Word. I'll do tomorrow. Playing Dead Island for the remainder of the night.

Deleted
    they are really awesome if you have the time i would love a sig with nasus in it, skin doesn't really matter

If you have any free time, I would love to have a trollface trundle signature, with the words "Time to Troll" right next to him

Deleted
    Cheeriooooooos.

Deleted
    I made this for myself a few days back, what do you think?

\/

Deleted
    Well, as much as I dislike morde. it looks pretty good.
    its hard to see the S of Sir due to the background color. other then that it looks fine.