Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    People don`t really know what the want from armors! Just compare with other mmo`s and you will see how well designed and detailed it is compared to others!!

Paladin set is what I wanted from T13. Looks like I'm doing some arena this season for nothing other than transmog purposes...

Are the 5-man dungeon loot tables complete yet? Right now it looks like enhancement shamans are once again screwed on weapons, and shield-using tanks will still have to keep killing Baleroc for a 378 option.

Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    Are the 5-man dungeon loot tables complete yet? Right now it looks like enhancement shamans are once again screwed on weapons, and shield-using tanks will still have to keep killing Baleroc for a 378 option.
    Pretty sure that except for the trinkets (which were datamined yesterday and probably tossed onto this list by Boub) the rest of this loot is all just from End Of Time. I've personally alreayd seen several of these items as drops, so I'd guess the other 2 5-mans will have more stuff. Otherwise, it's kind of ridiculous to expect my alt to craft plate DPS boots from Living Embers.

10+ Year Old Account
    The priest S11 set is an abomination... I'll just keep hoping that set ends up being a joke and the real priest set looks passable.

I may be mistaken... but... have enhancement shamans lost out on weapons again like with crafting recipes from molten front?! They gave rogues daggers that gives them wings... but they still feel the need to make agility daggers instead of mace/axe that rogues and shamans can both use?

Deleted
    The guy who made the paladin tier 13 and season 11 should get a raise, right now. Just give him some money from the hunter set designer.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Pretty sure that except for the trinkets (which were datamined yesterday and probably tossed onto this list by Boub) the rest of this loot is all just from End Of Time. I've personally alreayd seen several of these items as drops, so I'd guess the other 2 5-mans will have more stuff. Otherwise, it's kind of ridiculous to expect my alt to craft plate DPS boots from Living Embers.
    Cool, I'll calm down now.

WHY DO THEY SHOW THE GEAR ON HUMAN MALEsrs

Why hunters are in Leather?

Deleted
    OMG Paladin Set Is Epic!!! The only thing i don't like on that is the Wing on the right shoulder...(Lol it reminds me a character of WAR age of Reckon. )

Oh no, Rgoue Skeletor is back!

Quote Originally Posted by Blockygame View Post
    These set's should be the tier sets tbh, looks like more love and attention to detail went into these.
    Transmorg!

Deleted
    WOOOOOW!!! Pala set looks amazing... Shammy next, maybe without helm, couse it could be 'fixed'... Im shit in pvp, but i need to get them!!!

I can't be the only one who noticed "Windrunner's Bow" and wondered about the decision to put expertise on it. :| Ignoring the obvious, that most rogues I know wouldn't want to give up their FoK (unless you can somehow... throw a fan of arrows?) and that having some other secondary stat on there would make it far more attractive to the class that actually -relies- on ranged weapons... I think I'm offended as a lore enthusiast that something called "-Windrunner's- Bow" is for rogues. All three Windrunner sisters were/are rangers, not rogues. >

Quote Originally Posted by keldoen View Post
    These sets are pretty freaking amazing. I'm so glad these aren't recolors of last season. Oh and have you seen the female versions? You can see them on wowhead. The gear looks feminine again! (BOOBS!)
    Yep, blizzard actually made the sets look different for females!
    It's been quite awhile when nearly every set did this.

I approve. It gives character.

Meh, I liked the direction the pvp sets were going for druid. Can't say I really like the looks of this set, especially the helm. S10 is one of the few helms that looked good on taurens. Oh well. Transmog.
    Last edited by nbm02ss; 2011-09-29 at 01:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um, Hunter Rogue and Paladin are three of the best sets Blizzard has ever made, PvP or PvE.

Paladins look so freaken awesome!! Mages ha! nice Priest t11 pvp gear!

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy cow the Paladin set looks amazing