Question Shadow pvp. why haste? and why not crit??

So i was thinking. yes we need haste for our dots, but honestly our dots arent what kills the target (most of the time) its a pop trinket and wings with MS MB spam. and i was thinking the dots and such are just to build up to our burst and put a little pressure. so why wouldnt we just stack crit???
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Deleted
    http://www.shadowpriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=31929 it list the 2 main styles for shadow pvp

the last shadow pvp spec i had was the spiker wich stacks crit, since you only use dots on your 2ed and 3ed target to hold presure and MF MS MB and SwD on the target you want to kill.. it has insane burst..

Crit is luck based, while haste is constant thoroughput. A lot dismiss the root talent because many spriests play with a Mage so it doesn't really matter about that too.

Getting very fast VT cast off is great too. This is especially important in RBG's as you will be spreading dots to 5 targets so people often get low hp and you can get nice switches.

Dots are what brings your target down to the level were you can trinket+AA+MS/MB and score a kill. Without haste you won't be able to do that.

Being able to turret MS - MB spam is rare against good pvpers.

thank u guys for ur feedback. and thansk skulley for the link to the website it helped a lot!!!
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."