^ 9/10, really liking the realistic archer look. Might look even better on a human? Tell me what you guys think of this one.

---------- Post added 2012-02-07 at 01:16 AM ----------

Any suggestions on different staves would great !

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerslave View Post
    ^ 9/10, really liking the realistic archer look. Might look even better on a human? Tell me what you guys think of this one.

[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/flyfisher22/WoWScrnShot_020612_192430.jpg[IMG]

9/10 - excellent, really like the look. I especially like the more simplistic looking robes to counterbalance the ornate shoulders and helm. I did find a good staff for my priest that should fit your colour scheme, but have completely forgotten the name of it. I'll check when I get home and let you know.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted

Damn, that's a good look.

Deleted
    I'd go for Redemption myself. Or maybe the Staff of Metanoia.

The coif certainly would look better on a human, the Draenei neck-tentacle things get cut off in funny ways, and fixing that would be a plus. I'm not sure about her top though. Humans just have weird boobies (there I said it ) and some things don't look right on them. I'm kind of afraid how the chest piece would sit.

As for a staff for your awesome looking priest, I think this model would complement you well. I'm just not sure there's a color scheme that works quite right.

Darkmantle rep set with Wrathful Gladiator's Cleaver and Heartpierce transmog.

Also submitted Lock but no feedback so

and may as well link my Priest

Deleted
    I really like the newest priest tier, but I think the weapons don't fit very well ... so 6/10 I guess

and thats mine

10+ Year Old Account

I really like your combining the iconic aspects of the current priest tier with older gear.

I hate to recommend this, because I feel the staff is overhyped (I'm probably the only priest who doesn't like the model) but it is popular and the color scheme and ornate look would fit: the Staff of Immaculate Recovery. It shares the white/gold/gray aesthetic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    I really like your combining the iconic aspects of the current priest tier with older gear.

I hate to recommend this, because I feel the staff is overhyped (I'm probably the only priest who doesn't like the model) but it is popular and the color scheme and ornate look would fit: the Staff of Immaculate Recovery. It shares the white/gold/gray aesthetic.
    He's got that staff on in the screenshot. =P

That's the staff i've got on >.< , I find it a little wonky so i'd like something a little more flowing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, sorry. Didn't look like it from that angle.

10/10 for powerslave. Love the new priest tier and how you worked it into older gear for an awesome set.

Here's my mage;

Deleted
    can any1 link me a great cool awesome hunter Xmog set?:O

@PatB, thanks for the compliment ! Your mage tier flows very, very nicely. Could we get a better look with the weapon? Also, what do you all think of the same set with the staff off golemag?!

Deleted
    @PatB, thanks for the compliment ! Your mage tier flows very, very nicely. Could we get a better look with the weapon? Also, what do you all think of the same set with the staff off golemag?!
    As happens way too often, the enchant seems to go a bit RAWR YOU WON'T SEE YOUR STAFF EVER AGAIN all over it... That's why I'd advise you to try the Staff of Metanoia. See the flame in the middle of the floating circle? That is where the enchant goes, and it looks amazing (a mage in our guild has it).

15+ Year Old Account

But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

7/10 The dark spelltome seems off. Love the dagger.

Wonder Woman to the rescue!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Pants View Post

Can anyone tell me what shoulders those are and the staff?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Can anyone tell me what shoulders those are and the staff?
    Furious Gladiator's Satin Mantle and Staff of the Forest Lord.

From behind Power Torrent obscures the weapon, but if you're looking at it head on you can see it pretty well.

Also I think it matches the Hawkstrider mount pretty well >.>

---------- Post added 2012-02-08 at 02:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes Dagon View Post
    7/10 The dark spelltome seems off. Love the dagger.

Wonder Woman to the rescue!

I lol'd, this made me happy. 10/10. Too bad you couldn't have used Starfire Tiara!

So even though for me the past few weeks I've just done crappy premade BC bikini sets, I still try to get a weapon that doesn't show PT. I totally thought Coilfang Hammer of Renewal would override PT like most subtle internal weapon glows:

But NOPE.