My my my my my my... Shouldnt you rate other people above?

Miss Pants, I like your set, it is simple and neat 8/10
    Transmogging is by far my favorite new feature in this expansion and I have been working on more sets so here are 2 more DK sets and a Priest set

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theendgamelv3 View Post
    Miss Pants, I like your set, it is simple and neat 8/10
    Transmogging is by far my favorite new feature in this expansion and I have been working on more sets so here are 2 more DK sets and a Priest set
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/theendgamelv3/PotentialPriest.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/theendgamelv3/DK3.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/theendgamelv3/DK2.jpg[IMG]
    Priest: 8/10 - I really like it, just not too sure about that helm with those shoulders. What's the offhand called, by the way? I'm working on a more 'priestly' looking set for my own priest, and have found a nice staff to match it, but my current weapons are a mace and offhand (have the same mace as you, actually )
    DK - top pic: 8/10 - suitably dark and scary.
    bottom pic: 9/10 - Those shoulders are cool, which ones are they? I like the slight contrast of colours that you've used.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamara View Post
    I really like this one, there is just something about it. 9.5/10. :-)

Deleted
    Full Dark Iron + cataclysms edge

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ulther/simple

hopefully loged out in right set when others click this

@Viglante, 8/10 for matching

mine:

I set out to make a 'light' set for my holy paly... got really lucky only having to farm the leg token for 2 weeks, and got my tier shoulder the same week. Farmed everything else and paid a pretty penny to find someone to craft me the top (the recipe was removed from the game, so the bs had to have gotten it before cata..)

One of the bests thransmog I've ever seen!
    Anyone knows how to build it???

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm on my iPad ATM so I can't screen shot from in game so I'll just post a link to my armory.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ynetiç/simple

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHwip46 View Post
    Well I'm on my iPad ATM so I can't screen shot from in game so I'll just post a link to my armory.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ynetiç/simple
    Typical BC Enhancement Shaman, looks fine 7/10.

Mixing T12 Pally, T12 Warrior, and T5 Warrior

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post

brb carving out my eyeballs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Here's my Death Knight. Just in time for valentines day too.
    Edit: Ive seen some skimpy transmogs, but they sometimes have the bra/undies showing. Mine clearly dont. Wuts up wit dat?

Are they weapon handles or nipple tassels? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Amontoya86 View Post
    Typical BC Enhancement Shaman, looks fine 7/10.

Mixing T12 Pally, T12 Warrior, and T5 Warrior

10/10

I'm going for a similar look on my Pally. I just need the heroic helm and gloves:

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes Dagon View Post
    10/10

I'm going for a similar look on my Pally. I just need the heroic helm and gloves:

Looks good, where is that tabard from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sickest warrior set I have ever seen.

@Amontoya, Looks like the Sunreaver tabard.

@Daalton, 9/10. Belt really doesn't fit, but I like it. Going to hard to obtain the heroic pieces unless your guild is working on heroics.

Some more mog sets I have been working on.

Holy Paladin set. I have one for tank, which is basically Crystalforge w/ Mace from HoR H and the Gruul's shield.

Rogue set. This is Assassination/legendary daggers.

Rogue set. This one is combat. I like the fist weapon from HoT more then the Axe from WoE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go Go Dress-less Mage!

Gren, your Assassination set, love it.

It's funny my hunter was just working through Dustwallow marsh the other day, is that where at least some the gear is from? Or does horde get a set like that from somewhere else? Anyway I was commenting to my husband how much I loved the gear, there's so much hideous leather out there, and how almost dreaded the switch to mail because it meant I wasn't going to be able to wear that set anymore.

So ya, it looks awesome, I'm inspired.

There is different colors for that set, and it's quest greens around the 35-45 questing area. I think the belt was from Stonetalon and the shoulders from another area, but it shouldn't be hard to get. It's one of the few leather sets I like for a Blood Elf.

Darios, I will give you set a 9/10. It feels like something is missing, but being able to find a good pair of shoulders for a plain set like that is what makes or breaks it.

Two more,

My mage's current mog set. It was a pain to finish, but I got everything relatively quick. It's suppose to be Whitemane, but I just can't find a belt that I like.

Could go mage, priest, or lock. A random caster mog set I threw together. I like it, and best part, the only BOE pieces which happens to be the belt and shoulders, found them on the AH the other day. Then the day after, the Helm was up, so now I don't have to farm the dungeon it drops in. This set is almost complete, just missing a few pieces. The belt is different than what is shown. I believe it's Sutarn's Ring.
    Last edited by Gren2010; 2012-02-09 at 09:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gren2010 View Post
    There is different colors for that set, and it's quest greens around the 35-45 questing area. I think the belt was from Stonetalon and the shoulders from another area, but it shouldn't be hard to get. It's one of the few leather sets I like for a Blood Elf.

Darios, I will give you set a 9/10. It feels like something is missing, but being able to find a good pair of shoulders for a plain set like that is what makes or breaks it.

Two more,

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/rarehunter2000/MageMog.jpg[IMG]

My mage's current mog set. It was a pain to finish, but I got everything relatively quick. It's suppose to be Whitemane, but I just can't find a belt that I like.

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/rarehunter2000/CasterMog.jpg[IMG]

Could go mage, priest, or lock. A random caster mog set I threw together. I like it, and best part, the only BOE pieces which happens to be the belt and shoulders, found them on the AH the other day. Then the day after, the Helm was up, so now I don't have to farm the dungeon it drops in. This set is almost complete, just missing a few pieces. The belt is different than what is shown. I believe it's Sutarn's Ring.
    I love your Whitemane lookalike - 10/10. Simple yet very effective.
    9/10 for your green set - that shade of green is a bit lurid for my tastes, but it's very well done nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Main mage: mix of mage T6 (chest), T4 (shoulders), S4 (gloves) and priest t6 helm copy.

Twink Mage: all outland quest greens + Ring of Blood Staff. Magister's gloves (that oddly enough were in a bank toon throughout the years.

Twink DK: Bloodscale, shoulder from H mana tombs (FU Winterchill, drop the shoulders already >.<), Despair
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!