10+ Year Old Account

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series Graphics Card?

How horrible is this card? It's on my laptop and I don't think I can replace it.

I want to play Swtor later in the, am I in need of a major upgrade?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jancro View Post
    How horrible is this card? It's on my laptop and I don't think I can replace it.

I want to play Swtor later in the, am I in need of a major upgrade?
    http://www.notebookcheck.net/ATI-Rad...0.20493.0.html (runs sc2 on lowest settings with 30 FPS)
    If you want to play in settings higher than lowest, then yes. (Assuming you will have 10-15 FPS on lowest, not sure how optimized the game is.)
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Gahh and I'm using a laptop so it's nearly impossible to change my video card T_T

What do you mean by optimized?

For some reason I am able to play WoW with decent settings, but I struggle to play games like Champions Online or Warhammer. Why does WoW run so well?

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW is lightweight, by optimization I mean how well they've made the made the game. Blizzard optimize their games through beta's and such, Black Ops didn't have a beta and it was badly optimized due to poor programming.

EDIT: Don't expect a laptop to play games well, I've got a laptop with core i7 and GT 550M (newest is 580M) and it runs high on 30 fps on Starcraft 2, it isn't much really. But that's how laptops are, unless you want to spend 3000$ into a laptop with dual 580M graphics card.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory