The future of warlocks?

What will be with warlocks? do developers care about us? as it looks the answer is no!

So we had a class feedback thread on the official forums, where many warlock problems were presented. So far all good... now what did this thread did for us?
    we had our doomguard long cd problem addressed as a t13 p3 bonus, a temporary solution as this bonus will be gone in t14. And thats it ... the never ending problem with destruction been underpowered in pvp and pve, the low survivability in pvp in general, etc ...

What does blizzard development team do when they read all our feedback? Yes, nerf our soul siphon spell, so it will tick only 3 times, regardless of haste. and what does the blizzard art department do? instead of making warlocks all the tainted purple and green theme they make us more and more pink and sparkle ...

What will be the end of us ?
    BETA CLUB

Deleted
    Wow..you are blind if you cant see warlock is the most OP class in arena, heres the facts. Warlock is the least popular class in wow with just over 7% representation yet they are 2nd most popular class in high end arena (over 2600 rating) at 14%, double what is supposed to be, if you cant see warlock is op you must be just AWFUL.

What the hell is it with people creating new profiles to bash warlocks and their followers these days...

edit: Not talk about the OP btw.

Deleted
    I cant stand idiots talking about warlocks being underpowered in pvp, they have 1 spec that is sickly op in pvp, isnt that enough? look at hunters; lowest gladiator representation for 6 out of 9 seasons and now they have just 3% rep in high rated arena, also not to mention the million bugs that go with that class.

i agree on couple points

--the never ending problem with destruction been underpowered in pvp and pve
    ive been playing wow since 07, and came back 3 months ago so i missed tons of stuff, but back in the day destro was and its still is my fav spec sadly the dmg and mechanics as of now are terrible so im settling down with demo which is good too but id rather destro, so a little buff on destro and with a minor fix on SF i would call it a good patch for us wlocks

as Krysis50 also said
    wlocks are OP on 3s, 2s depends on your comp mostly
    on bgs its a different story cause u usually get raped by a rogue like, surprise buttsex mode....but u can also rape everyone by dotting nonstop

id say we are not that fked up as of now, would be nice to get some fixes/buffs as well

my 2 cents

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonidze View Post
    What will be with warlocks? do developers care about us? as it looks the answer is no!
    I wonder how you came to this conclusions since I still have to see any Warlock changes on the PTR or maybe you are saying this because on this (non-official) website has been posted a data-mined tooltip change?

Deleted
    blizzard already said that they are no longer gonna balance the game around 2v2 anyway and besides warlocks are good in 2v2, ive met a few 2500+ playing lock/shaman or lock /druid. You need nerfs not buffs, and stop complaining about destro, seriously... when was the last time u saw a survival hunter or an enhancement shaman in high rated arenas? your lucky you have one really good spec stop being so greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysis50 View Post
    Wow..you are blind if you cant see warlock is the most OP class in arena, heres the facts. Warlock is the least popular class in wow with just over 7% representation yet they are 2nd most popular class in high end arena (over 2600 rating) at 14%, double what is supposed to be, if you cant see warlock is op you must be just AWFUL.
    i would not say warlocks are OP or UP. locks synergy with shammies are just OP, remove the shammy and it down hill. shammies r OP not locks. the majority of the warlock pvpers dont even do arena. sense blizz balances from 3v3 warlocks do a good job, put a warlock in any other field of battle and they wont say they are balance prolly UP. most people will complain bout locks are because they dont see it right to be hitting 800 dmg at lvl 85 with 150k healthpool. no warlock would disagree with this.i dont deal with the other spec they seem broken to me but i sux when playing demo or desrto.
    (i personally dont see a problem with lock if u do your role correct u win fear and dispel protection is my job cant have dmg, fear, and respell protection)
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

Deleted
    "The Warlocks in this game used to believe in something, loyalty, respect, what do you believe in huh? what do you believe in?!"

And yes its a Batman: The Dark Knight quote that i twisted

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind these QQ threads so much if I wouldn't be damned if it's always some warlock putting in somewhere that Destro is underpowered. From that point on all I can think is "He's just mad Destro isn't as OP as in Wrath" and continue about my business. I mean "the never ending problem that Destro is underpowered in PvE and PvP" come one man, get real. Destro was the main spec of every warlock known to man up untill 4.1 when Affli got buffed in PvE.

OT: We haven't seen what they will do with warlocks in 4.3 AND we haven't seen what Ghostcrawler has to say about us in part 2 of his little 4.3 overview thingy. relax till then and when we do get that info you can start QQ ing about Demo being nerfed

Warlocks are awesome, affli pvp , demo PvE.

The only drawback atm is the Immolate - DISPEL - Immolate - DISPEL - Immolate - DISPEL HURR DURR DERP DE DERP bull shit going on atm.

Dispel protect on immolate and we're on a winner.

Warlock is fine atm, besides dest being far too easily countered.

Deleted
    It seems to me at this part of his post he was referring to destruction where as you seem to be referring to affliction.
    I've played a destruction warlock at a raiding level since vanilla until around the end of 4.1 when I personally felt rather forced into affliction. I still love warlocks though and in the right hands I don't think I'd go as far as saying they are UP in any aspect of the game.

so warlocks are good in 3v3 bracket, with shaman. thats doesnt mean that class is ok.
    BETA CLUB

Deleted
    blizzard already said that they are no longer gonna balance the game around 2v2 anyway and besides warlocks are good in 2v2, ive met a few 2500+ playing lock/shaman or lock /druid. You need nerfs not buffs, and stop complaining about destro, seriously... when was the last time u saw a survival hunter or an enhancement shaman in high rated arenas? your lucky you have one really good spec stop being so greedy.
    Please with all due respect calling for nerfs will not earn you some respect around here.For many times we have been nerfed in the PvE for sake of PvP whiners.

Only Affli locks atm have "power" in the arena and that is because Resto Shamans have great synergy with us.And lo and behold we are mostly fearbots in higher rankings so please dont put salt in our wounds.

As for the OP, as many have stated the lock balance changes are not in the PTR for the time being so we can only speculate and for the love of god lets not fear that the sky will fall to our heads. (Although it might....../scared)

I like where warlocks stand, they could buff destro to make it more competitive with the other 2 specs but I am a fan of Affliction and Demonology so I am content, as long as we can continue to compete at the top of the charts.

when blizzard asked for feedback they said that it most likely wouldnt be implemented in 4.3 or near future, but where the community wanted the warlock to become over time, and not immediate changes.

yes it is a very temporary solution to reduce cd of doomguard with gear, abd imo they should just lower the CD with a talent or somth.

that said i like the place where warlocks is currently, yes destruction is not competative, but we do have 2 other specs that are, and as a pure dps class its normal.