LF an addon that shows me the best item for my low lvl chars as in 10 lvl rogue

İ am lookin for an addon that shows me the best enchants gems or other things for my low lvl chars to do better in pvp...i suck we lose so help me out please tyvm

Deleted
    You don't need an addon to do that.

Are your chars twinks? If so, what level? You probably want to link armory, too.

The title says level 10 rogue but I don't think that it is useful to enchant, unless those are heirlooms, you are able to get the enchants incredible cheap as the best sub-60 enchants are the end game vanilla enchants or you wish to have a pvp twink with disabled experience.
    Otherwise any item is replaced fast enough to be a waste of gold because the mats are somewhat rare.
    Last edited by banur; 2011-09-29 at 04:52 PM.

Deleted
    there is no addon as far as I know for what you wish to do, however www.wowhead.com can help you find all the enchants based on lvl (60, in this case) and gear based on your level.

A list of enchants:

Head: none
    Shoulder: none
    Cape: Stealth - 8 Agility and 8 dodge - Cenarion Expedition exalted
    Chest: Greater Stats - 4 Stats or Major Health - 100 Health
    Bracer: Superior Stamina - 9 Stamina
    Gloves: Superior Agility - 15 Agility
    Legs: Armorkit
    Boots: Minor Speed - +8% speed, Greater Agility - 7 Agility or Greater Stamina - 7 Stamina
    Weapons: Agility - 15 Agility or Crusader - 100 Strength and Heal
    Last edited by banur; 2011-09-29 at 05:14 PM.

twinks what do you mean? dont get that quite but i have a lvl 85 chars to give gold oır such to my rogue if u want but i am changin realm gonna move my main to some other realm so my new rogue there has no chars to help him out with

i just need to update my gears in the best way i can for pvp and check what is the best item at a certain lvl as in the best dagger for a rogue at lvl 20

Ty for your fast replies i appreciate it

btw cant post links because i just started posting but you can check it for Vromer Kazzak horde

Deleted
    Twinks, as in, decking a toon in full best-in-slot gear for a certain level then disabling XP to PvP there.

no i dont disable xp i just wanna get the best item for the lvls i am gonna be in the future so that i can always own in pvp

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing that in the last 45 minutes since you posted, you could already be level 20... so, no such add on would be worth the time, imho. leveling is so fast in game right now, that "best in slot" should be saved til you're at max level. Use heirlooms, or quest rewards and just move through content. It's not worth spending a cent on gear at such a low level. Again- just my opinion.
    [IMG][/IMG]