Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They talked about it at the last blizzcon. World of Jersey Shore Craft

I was expecting as much.While I don't play Warcraft anymore I really am interested in what Titan or whatever it is going to be named will be about besides it's a FPS MMO.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't say anything new, but at least we 100% know that there will be a new MMO (again we did so) but he said:
    "the unannounced MMO" >Zoom> "THE", is not the same as "an unannounced MMO".

I guess it's Titan? i'm a bit out of date for some months ;-/

Not too surprising. They will be announcing the next Warcraft expansion, I think that's pretty much a given at this point. They wouldn't do both big reveals at one event.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    wrong thread ... lol but anyway /sadface OP
    Last edited by Mister K; 2011-09-30 at 07:56 PM.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ejfimp View Post
    Just read it and just to stick in the MMO forums:
    Originally Posted by Takralus (Blue Tracker)
    Some of you might have seen some recent speculation out there regarding the unannounced MMO and BlizzCon. There’s going to be a ton of information and content at the show — including a closing concert by Foo Fighters, which we just revealed — but we want to be clear up front that we’re not going to be discussing the unannounced MMO.
    damn it, I would been just happy to have a teaser trailer.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    damn it, I would been just happy to have a teaser trailer.
    This.

On the other hand, as soon as they announce Titan, more people will see WoW as an old game on its way out… Not really the kind of feeling you need when you are expected to announce a new expansion…

Still, I would gladly have 2 MMOs lifespans overlapping to allow my guildies to hop from WoW to the new one.

Instead, we're stuck with more and more vet players ending their WoW subs to go play SCII, BF III or going casual, waiting for Diablo III and SWTOR.
    Our guild is more and more torn between several games… The fact that SWTOR won't be available on Mac make the things worse since several guildies won't play it (even if they would to), shrinking further our possible SWTOR roster :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kryss View Post
    This.
    The fact that SWTOR won't be available on Mac make the things worse since several guildies won't play it (even if they would to), shrinking further our possible SWTOR roster :/
    .. Mac... ieuuw Why would any serious gamer get one of those..

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    I wasn't really expecting them to. Too soon yet
    Same here. I think it will be another year at the earliest.

I'm not bothered by it, even if we do see there info on it, it probably wont be till 3-5 years later that we will actually get some alpha,beta game play going.

Well, the slate (which is pretty accurate as of now) said 2014 I think, which means a 2012 announcement is more likely. Blizzard seems to announce xpacs a year early, but I can't see them waiting til 2013 to announce a 2014 game. More SC2 info, yey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care that they're not going to talk about their Halo MMO, I'm just happy to hear about Mists of Pandaria and get my Murkablo.

Wouldnt be the first time blizzard said they wouldnt do annouce anything and did it anyway. They better do something soon there are huge games coming out soon that'll really hurt them.