Why is it so hard to read and understand requests?

I have seen so many threads in the computer forum where the OP is very specific about certain details, yet there are always posts that begin with:

I know you said you don't want this, but....
    Seriously, if a poster is asking for mouse suggestions and says "I am not interested in the Naga" STOP replying with suggestions to get a Naga.

If a poster asks for feedback for a Macintosh, don't reply with PC suggestions, and vice versa.

If a poster asks for a 20 inch monitor, don't reply with a 40 inch HDTV.

People's computers are very personal, and the person getting the computer will be the person using it. Just because you think the Cyborg R.A.T. 7 is the best mouse in the world doesn't mean that everybody else will like it, especially if they start their thread out with "I am not interested in..."

Of course if the thread is "I need a new mouse and I have no clue what to look for." Feel free to respond with your personal favorites, but people post their personal requirements for a reason. PLEASE start actually listening.

I swear, half of the recommendations are people trying to sound smart by suggesting something that they've seen mentioned a lot on the forums.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

15+ Year Old Account
    Locking this. We don't need rants.