Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosu View Post
    Except Ragnaros is a boss from vanilla.......and is the last boss in firelands but meh.
    And 9 of the 10 classes have been around since Vanilla, too. I mean, the lore, gear models, and mechanics have evolved and in some cases *coughpaladincough* the classes have undergone complete revisions. But they still have the same name. New classes every content patch! I demand freshness!

10+ Year Old Account
    Except Ragnaros is a boss from vanilla.......and is the last boss in firelands but meh.
    And is a completely different fight.

Deleted
    This is your own personal opinion. WoW is not boring it's what people make of it, you have proberbly played it either for a short amount of time or since the game was released and just proberbly grown out of it. It is not boring to those like myself who love it. The reason I will keep playing WoW for as long as possible is because I love playing with my friends and they depend on me as much as I depend on them, we make a great team. I suggest you take a break from it and come back at a later date my man.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because the 2 fights are complete mirror images, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    The game is getting boring because they are giving ppl what they want instead of making a game that they would be proud to sell.
    Shame on everyone for begging for this that and the other things.

Quote Originally Posted by rhslol View Post
    The game's not changed, you have.
    I think that's the OP's point, the game hasn't changed(or rather hasn't changed much). Not that I agree at all.

Isn't it rather obvious that a game as old as WoW will just get boring eventually? There is nothing wrong with the game, some people have just been playing it so long that they need to play something else for entertainment. Blizz can't really do anything in my eyes to make the game feel fresh again without pretty much redoing most of the game. I still play casually because some of my friends play but really I'm just waiting for games like Skyrim and Diablo to come out. If WoW is getting boring for you then take a break from it or quit all together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Homogenization is going to kill this game! Wait.. what?

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    I think that's the OP's point, the game hasn't changed(or rather hasn't changed much). Not that I agree at all.
    You dont fix something that isnt broken

Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    This echoes a lot like my signature below which was originally created by none other than Albert Einstein.
    Comparing yourself to Einstein & it took you this long to get bored with WoW? Something is amiss....

a 7 year old game getting boring?!? preposterous!
    overhauling a game thats had a steady player base for 6.5 years will make the older players not like it/quit(refering to people still enjoying the game), but at the same time somewhat bring back quiters/new ones that will give these changes a shot.
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

10+ Year Old Account
    I like you to ask that to people who watch or play sports,Its esscessially the same thing. You get the ball to the other side or through a hoop etc; and you win or lose the game. Sure sports may seem different with offense and defense tactics but really its all the freaking same.

I looked at the raid finder details, and judging by what I read, I can tell that the game will get more boring. They are enforcing the number of people doing a certain role, and this will only make boss fights less creative and more linear. I don't like it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah
    There really isn't much to say about SC2, it's not a very complex game. Three races that never change and that's it, end of story.

You also need to take into account that while, yes we've seen the same content over 6 years, but its really hard to change mechanics up especially from a pve standpoint to make it interesting, considering the fact that weve had the best experience possible from the start. I find myself asking myself the same question sometimes but I always come to the same conclusion, and i 100% regret admitting to this ( note this is coming from a player who started raiding Sunken temple when it was progress ), we were spoiled from the start. Blizzard took a style of gaming (raiding) and completely transformed it into something that was truly amazing to do in a video game. The reason you hear original players complain about how they miss pre bc content is not because they actually miss that content.. yeah, it was amazing, it was the best times in wow i had.. but it was also a totally new way to game. Now that we've experienced that.. its hard to satisfy us with new mechanics. To be honest, if you think back to original WoW mechanics, they were extremely easy, or atleast would be considered easy by todays standards. They were hard back then because we never had anything to compare them too. We have outgrown our own expectations, its going to be near impossible to satisfy us without completely revamping the game ( combat system in particular ) and to revamp a 6 year old games entire playstyle is pointless. Sadly, i almost want to say Blizz needs to now focus their attention on titan and give us 1 last expansion, after that keep giving it smaller patches to keep the diehards playing, lower the price or make it F2P, and give us a completely different MMO. Even reading what i just posted makes me want to punch myself, yeah i miss the old WoW, we wont get it back, but we can experience something new from a company that revolutionized gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by smartAXE View Post
    a 7 year old game getting boring?!? preposterous!
    overhauling a game thats had a steady player base for 6.5 years will make the older players not like it/quit(refering to people still enjoying the game), but at the same time somewhat bring back quiters/new ones that will give these changes a shot.
    *shrugs* At least you can see the dilemma.

IMO

Any thread "WoW is boring"or similar should just be locked and dumped away....every freakin day!

Why this thread is boring - it lacks substance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread should be titled "Why 'I'm bored of WoW' threads are getting tiresome and my need to make yet another"
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

People are still spewing this garbage?

The fights are 100% different and you say it's a rehash? /facepalm

Anyways, WoW is not getting boring, you are getting bored with WoW. Simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    "WoW is boring" and "I'm getting bored with WoW" are two different things. It's probably the second case.