Question Insufficient System Resources error

I've been getting this "Insufficient System Resources" error. It happens randomly, and when It happens I can't do anything. I have to do a force restart for my computer to work again. Now I've had this problem before, but I fixed It somehow. The only thing I downloaded that could've caused this Is the BF3 beta.
    Ever since I've downloaded It, I've been getting these errors. How can I fix this without uninstall BF3 beta?

And yes, I have no memory space Issues.

Could you list all of your system specs here? VRAM issue? Are your drivers updated?

GTX 560 TI stable at 1GhZ
    PCPartPicker Love it.

Intel i3 540
    Geil DDR3 1600 4G's
    ASrock P55 Pro/USB3
    ATI HD 6870

All of my drivers are up to date

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2023124
    Last edited by wombinator04; 2011-09-30 at 03:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It could be a problem with a certain program having a memory leak overloading the memory and causing a resource shortage, that is what used to happen to me with a program i had that kept causing my computer with 8gb of ram keep saying it was running out of resources.

What are you computer specs. and when does this problem occur? during BF3 gameplay? or just randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    It could be a problem with a certain program having a memory leak overloading the memory and causing a resource shortage, that is what used to happen to me with a program i had that kept causing my computer with 8gb of ram keep saying it was running out of resources.

What are you computer specs. and when does this problem occur? during BF3 gameplay? or just randomly.
    It occurs randomly. It started happening after I started playing BF3.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That game literally JUST went into open-Beta... it will surely have MANY glitches. I'd say wait before you play it anymore for a hotfix.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water