Deleted

Power Auras - Race Change

Hey lads

I just race changed my good old warrior to worgen from dwarf (renamed it too) since i was tired of not being able to reach the top shelf

Now i lost all my power auras and cant find a file containing all the code, do i need to create all again or are they backed up somewhere?

Help would be appriaceted, made 10+ auras and spent hours perfecting those
    Last edited by mmoc84330adf4e; 2011-09-30 at 04:34 AM.

did you name change? if so look in your wtf folder and rename the one for the old character to the new name.
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

Deleted
    The folder in WTF is also autorenamed and the old one is gone...Which is weird, since some of my old transfered/deleted toons are still listed there.

I think i need to recreate them.

This has happened to me before, ever since then I've saved the String codes in a word file so I can copy paste them over useful tip if you ever race change again

Lightning. It flashes bright, then... fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys

Had the same problem with my mage and priest when i racechanged them. Like MrWiggles suggested i went to look in my WTF, and all i could find was the "new" chars name with no powa strings. Pretty annoying and i had to re-create everything..