Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goreskull View Post
    I will, no question about it. The eye is cool, the tentacles are just horrible, and the overall artwork is boring. Blizzard has never really excelled at making daggers though. They seem to only have two options: Over the top, or plain boring. Ornate daggers with some jewels in it and a sleek blade is something I can't remember seeing any of.
    It's already been stated by blues you can't mogg legendary weapons.
    My name is Earthsong, and I like to collect pets,
    http://warcraftpets.com/account/prof...user=earthsong

I also like to explore

I think the point about legendaries was they didn't want everyone to mog Warglaives. I think mogging legendaries themselves to look different will be allowed, I can't see any reason why not, but I can see a reason why you should not be able to copy legendary looks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, this is making me miss the old Rogue quests ]:

lightling bold is finally hugh enough so you dont wonder why this little lightnings are doing that much dmg

It's interesting how suddenly wrath looks like a sun spell...which I know ties in with Eclipse, but after all of this time it seems weird to change it. It's not a bad change by any means, but just odd. Really digging the new LtB for Shaman too. Wonder what sparked the idea to update these spells tho.

WRATH looks awesome.. but so totally different.. i wounder why the changed the color? could have just made it green like before with the spell effect either way it's cool though.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the point about legendaries was they didn't want everyone to mog Warglaives. I think mogging legendaries themselves to look different will be allowed, I can't see any reason why not, but I can see a reason why you should not be able to copy legendary looks.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...fication-rules

Subject to change, yadda yadda, as it stands now it's a no-go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Hate Wrath...something like a yellow fireball (to go with Solar Eclipse) would have been cooler.It looks like static...blech...Sham & Lock new spells look cool though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will, no question about it. The eye is cool, the tentacles are just horrible, and the overall artwork is boring. Blizzard has never really excelled at making daggers though. They seem to only have two options: Over the top, or plain boring. Ornate daggers with some jewels in it and a sleek blade is something I can't remember seeing any of.
    Uh, no once again....NO. YOU. WON'T.
    Maybe you'll figure out soon enough.

Edit: ah nvm, it seems the reason why has been said so you could get it through your thick skull
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

I wonder if I will be able to start the quest chain in the looking for Raid mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellabella View Post
    Man, this is making me miss the old Rogue quests ]:
    I know, right? I'm looking at you, Sealed Azure Bag! (And of course the poison quests in Barrens and Westfall.)
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

Hey, look! Blizzard took Soul Edge into the game!
    Exactly~! Though I don't really like the look, i LOVE the Soul Edge reference! Also, the Sunwell Dagger were sleek, with jewels... pretty classy looking! Though, the idea is that your skulking, shadowstepping rogues should wield something menacing. I like all sorts of look, for those who want choices.

The questline sounds AEWSOME! They better have some trap disarming in there too!

p.s. I still have my Certificate of Thievery, btw!

Deleted
    I like how the rogue PvE set is so terrible this tier, that the rogue PvP set has been used for the Legendary PvE dagger!

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    Uh, no once again....NO. YOU. WON'T.
    Maybe you'll figure out soon enough.

Edit: ah nvm, it seems the reason why has been said so you could get it through your thick skull
    Hahaha, getting angry on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcano View Post
    I wonder if I will be able to start the quest chain in the looking for Raid mode.
    I wonder the same, because it's going to be the first thing i do when patch 4.3 goes live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha, getting angry on the internet.
    Haha, yeah man I'm fuming /sarcasm
    Teach me how to judge people's emotions without having direct contact with them
    P.S. I was grinning while typing this......just like an angry man XD
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Why is wrath yellow? XD Have we forgotten the whole green theme with druid spells? It looks like a priest spell now.

Deleted
    To be honest, I like the second version best. The first is too plain and the final is over the top. (my taste) I guess,
    if you have no need to finish the daggers you could pimp it to the second form, which is potentially NOT legendary and use it for later mogging.
    That way, you would have AWESOME daggers, close to the legandary look, even for later raiding content, while the finished legendary will get you some nice wings without TRUE benefits and weapons you MUST put away quite soon.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    At least Shadow Bolt looks good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niiku View Post
    Why is wrath yellow? XD Have we forgotten the whole green theme with druid spells? It looks like a priest spell now.
    While I agree that it looks like a priest spell now the color scheme has to do with Balance not only having to do with nature but also trading of the use of power from the Sun (wrath, sunfire) and the Moon (starfire, moonfire). Though I do think that they should have gone for a sunfire colored wrath and not golden cause golden just yells "holy" to me.