Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    My guild did it in about 2 hours with a 20man raid in Borean. We used blood pools.

Deleted
    It IS a huge P.I.T.A. to catch those thousands of fish in a 10 man guild, we did it nevertheless. Easy thing: after a raid, we were 7 bored people left, and someone foudn a fresh bottel of tequila in his kitchen. One after another went afk, looking for alcohol.
    End of story, 7 people drinking and having a ton of fun in teamspeak while fishing for 3 or 4 hours at night...and bling - there we got it!

Just a matter of motivation ;P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tombard View Post
    It IS a huge P.I.T.A. to catch those thousands of fish in a 10 man guild, we did it nevertheless. Easy thing: after a raid, we were 7 bored people left, and someone foudn a fresh bottel of tequila in his kitchen. One after another went afk, looking for alcohol.
    End of story, 7 people drinking and having a ton of fun in teamspeak while fishing for 3 or 4 hours at night...and bling - there we got it!

Just a matter of motivation ;P
    Easier way of doing this is to get that 10 people, go to Borean Tundra and fish from the blood pools you can leave on water after killing animals there. We had 3 guys making pools and 7 people fishing, didn't take very long to fish it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Franksredhot View Post
    My guild did it in about 2 hours with a 20man raid in Borean. We used blood pools.
    Like so.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Took my guild 2 weeks to get it (10 man guild) at the start of Cataclysm, if you're one of the guilds struggling, just offer a prize. We offered a Mechan-hog to 1st place, 5k gold to 2nd place and 2.5k gold to 3rd place, may not seem like a lot, but it gives people the added incentive if they're asking themselves "why should I continue this horrible mind numbing tedious task." That was when we were a low level guild, if it was now, to be honest I'd offer a vial of the sands (if your guild can afford it, you'll make the gold back from challenges/cash flow anyway).

On topic though; I am not a big fan of the graphic either but no one really looks at it whilst raiding, I do think the goblin BBQ looks better
    How did you actually check who fished up the most and who just bought loads from the AH?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

you dont have to eat it

I'll admit, im less than impressed with the look of the actual feast, but whats important is the buff is provides. My problem is, im not really sure is all that necessary. The individual buff food provides the same 90 stat buff, just stock up on which one you need. OR stock up on Fortune Cookies, if you switch specs alot and try your luck at a rare fortune card while you get your buff. The feasts are soulbound once you make them, which is also silly, meaning that if you only have one cook in your raid and say that person cant make raid for a week, they cant make feasts and give them to another person in the group to set down.
    I've been tempted to ask my guild to switch from the seafood magnifiques, to everyone being responsible for their own buff food for raid each week. I am the feast provider for my raid and the only one that fishes for the mats. Its time consuming and ultra boring. It also makes me a sad panda to see that instead of getting 200 skewered eel out of the 10 stacks of fathom eels i fish up, i only get 100 feasts...feels like a waste for a buff thats not any better.