Poll: Who do YOU think will be Deathwing Heroic World First?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    Deleted

Who do YOU think will be Deathwing Heroic World First?

I know Deathwing raid is not even up on the PTR but the time will come.... soon. Who do you think will take the world first this time.I personally dont think Paragon have any competition on that but would love to hear your opinions as well.

Deleted
    Mankrik
    /10chars

Deleted
    sorry but i have to laugh at ensidia option lol

Safe money is on Paragon, but I'd love for some as yet unknown guild to come in and take the world first. Would create such an interesting explosion of QQ, drama, and frankly hilarious fanboy threads.

Quote Originally Posted by jebem View Post
    sorry but i have to laugh at ensidia option lol
    the 4th guild in the world and former top guild shouldn't be on that list? sorry but i have to laugh at you

Who cares really? One of these world first guilds.

Deleted
    This time it will be ensidia.

Deleted
    Despite of being Finnish, I'm definatly not a fanboy, but the truth is, the harder the boss, the more Paragon is ahead.

Deleted
    lol, ensidia to get world first deathwing There's more chance that Kurt Cobain will come and jam with Foo fighters on Blizzcon.

Paragon is best option as always, although it would be nice to see some new guild break to the top.

Deleted
    Love to see method finally clinch a world first, but I think it's gonna be Paragon.

Method! Cause Xavius still needs a bajillion more people.

Knowing Blizzard, they'll make 10-man heroic significantly easier than 25-man heroic "to compensate for 10 being a lot harder than 25 the last 2 tiers" so some 10-man will do world first.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    My money's on Paragon, although Method has been right on their heels in Firelands.

I'm no Paragon fanboy, so I say, let the best guild win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    Knowing Blizzard, they'll make 10-man heroic significantly easier than 25-man heroic "to compensate for 10 being a lot harder than 25 the last 2 tiers" so some 10-man will do world first.
    Blame "Testers" on the PTR, don't blame Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    "to compensate for 10 being a lot harder than 25 the last 2 tiers" so some 10-man will do world first.
    please say you are trolling

I'm not routing for Paragon, but the fact remains that they've gotten world first on the last 4 final tier bosses, including the 10-man versions in 2 scenarios, and world #2 on top of that for the raid before.

Method is a really good guild but I don't think they will get an end boss world first as long as Paragon still plays.

I think DREAM Paragon, if not maybe Envy?

Paragon are, at this point, the only public guild in the world who take raiding for world firsts professionally. Im not saying their doing it as a profession! Compare the two Ragnaros HC kill videos from Paragon and Method - the overall atmosphere in the guild is one of support and motivation, and less based on threat and badmouthery as
    you hear from different interviews with Sco and Method members over the year. Paragon do their thing, stay under the radar and outperform like a professional sports
    team since 3.2 Anub Arak.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premonition