Deleted

Gears of war 3 Lego lancer Fully working.

Anyone else wish they could put it into production?

15+ Year Old Account
    This is fucking awesome...I especially love how he shows how it works. I hate when people try and hide crap like that, this guy gets extra points for wanting others to see how his works and maybe make spin-offs of their own or improvement on his design
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Sigh, I wish legos were this cool when I was growing up. I mean they were super cool already, but this is a whole new level.

Deleted
    I wud buy that shit unregarding the price, im a huge gears fan and I completed the campaign on insane 1 day after release as well lvl 51 atm. I wud buy it! GIEF T-T

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I could watch it. The video errors out. Does it here as well as on Youtube.

Sweet lord that is amazing. Reminds me of the kid who made all of the halo stuff. I really like all the time shown on how it works. Really impressive that he made that himself.

Cant be Gears of War 3. Its not a Sawed Off Shotgun

But seriously that is awesome. Over here in Canada they were giving away actual Lancers, i doubt the chainsaw worked but it was still awesome.