Deleted

[Movies] Jeepers Creepers 3?

I just felt some nostalgia and watched 2001 and 2003 jeepers creepers movies. Watching the ending of the last movie for the second time since it was released (first doesnt count, since i was pissing my pants as a kid) makes it pretty clear that there could be "easily" a part 3.

Did they say something about it not being possible or something? As for me, Id love that. Theyre better than I thought.

Oh man, I remember watching the second one with my 9 year old cousin and his friend. His poor friend stayed up all night sitting in the corner shaking like a leaf. xD

As for there being a third, it's possible. But I'd imagine they would have done it by now if they were going to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toator View Post
    Oh man, I remember watching the second one with my 9 year old cousin and his friend. His poor friend stayed up all night sitting in the corner shaking like a leaf. xD

As for there being a third, it's possible. But I'd imagine they would have done it by now if they were going to.
    Yeah thats what I thought... 8 years and nothing. They were pretty scary and atractive, dont know why they didnt keep making.

Possibly though, some movies reactivate after awhile. (fast and furious, star wars, ect)

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be totally opposed to it...but JC2 was a let down compared to the original, I can't see a third taking it any further.