Will LFR groups allow us to go to old raids cross server?

Much like the cross server dungeon finder (which has helped me play with my friends on different servers which is very nice) since LFR will be cross server could we invite our friends from another server then all walk into a raid together and do BWL or BT?? mainly because we loved doing all the old raids in BC and vanillla for good ol times sake, i checked the Q&A and didnt see this question pop up

They told us the only raid available will be the newest one. And they'll add in others later....possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    They told us the only raid available will be the newest one. And they'll add in others later....possibly.
    Yes but this is for the actually program to search for you to do that one raid, what im asking is could we make a raid group with friends from across realms then go WALK into the old raids? not search to get into one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungho Gun Wolf View Post
    Yes but this is for the actually program to search for you to do that one raid, what im asking is could we make a raid group with friends from across realms then go WALK into the old raids? not search to get into one
    Nah man, you can queue with your friends that are level 85 for Dragon Soul, nothing else. They hope to expand teh system but patch 4.3 needs to be done by christmas or people will get antsy.

If you want your friends to raid old tier with you my advice is level em up to that level in BoA and then make a twinking guild or something for just those raids.

Frizmanny 100 Retribution Paladin Magtheridon EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frizmanny View Post
    Nah man, you can queue with your friends that are level 85 for Dragon Soul, nothing else. They hope to expand teh system but patch 4.3 needs to be done by christmas or people will get antsy.

If you want your friends to raid old tier with you my advice is level em up to that level in BoA and then make a twinking guild or something for just those raids.
    You misunderstood him/her. They're wondering if, when they form a RealID raid group and walk to the raid instance manually (as in, not use the raid finder at all), they'll end up in the same instance as their friends.

To answer that: no-one knows but Blizzard. All you'll get from the forums are assumptions until a blue confirms something.

^^ thank you for putting into words what i could not, and yes with the cross realm dungeon party you can all walk into the same dungeon and run dungeons toghether (old ones) its how we went back to all the LK dungeons, but currently you cannot convert it into a raid and walk into raids together, but with the new patch ill be able to turn dungeon groups into raid groups even with cross realm members so then theoretically we can run old dungeons for the achievements and transmorg gear by manually all walking into the raid portal

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems a bit useless considering you can >5man them.

No, I doubt it, because they are introducing a special paid service that allows you to group with people cross-server. I really doubt they would leave a loophole like this that would allow to circumvent it.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...