View Poll Results: Do you like How I met your mother?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

59 74.68%
  • No...

20 25.32%
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So we have so far seen an ankle and an elbow. Does somebody at CBS have a strange fetish they need to tell somebody about?
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Argh, gonna have to wait until season 9 until the mother appears I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Featherman View Post
    Argh, gonna have to wait until season 9 until the mother appears I guess
    My money is on the last ten seconds of the season being her walking up to Ted, shaking his hand, thanking him for getting her the gig and introducing herself. Then cut to credits.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

As long as it shows what she looks like i'm fine with it, if it's just a body part again i'm stopping watching, cba anymore.

Don’t get why people want to rush to the end of the series. I really enjoy the show as it is, the latest episode was one of the best in seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Don’t get why people want to rush to the end of the series. I really enjoy the show as it is, the latest episode was one of the best in seasons.
    Because two damn seasons ago, we saw Barney's wedding. It's just a really bad, and extremely long, tease. We KNOW he meets her at that wedding. The wedding that was revealed TWO seasons ago.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

The show has lost a lot of comedy value in my opinion, so that's mostly why I want it to end. The first 4 seasons were amazing and had a great mix of comedy and drama, but the most recent seasons have been almost exclusively drama or poorly executed jokes.. not to mention forced characters (I'm looking at you Kal Penn)

I used to love the show, but I think they really didn't handle it as well as they could have. Barney was one of the biggest reasons for the show's success and they completely butchered him.
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    seulgi <3333333333333333333

I am very sad by what they've been doing with Barney too...
    He was so awesome for so long.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

i agree with those guys above me. i stopped watching HIMYM in the middle of season 6.

I just want it to be over already.

Dragging things on for the sake of dragging them out for money is the downfall of a few series, namely Prison Break...

Just finished watching season 7. Still love the show so don't agree with people saying it's gotten bad. Anyway I'll put the rest of my post in spoiler tags. Spoilers you'll know if you've seen season 7.

My guess is we're going to have 2 more seasons (so 9 seasons total) and he'll meet the mother in season 8 sometime. The reasoning for this is that I think they'll end the show on the marriage or possibly proposal, it's not guaranteed but those just seem like two good endings to the show. We know that in 3 years from season 7 Ted will have a baby and presumably be married already. I think 1 season is to short to have him meet the mother and get married so he'll meet her season 8 and marry her season 9.

Just some random predictions

Also I'm not sure, America might already be on season 8. I watch HIMYM as it comes out on dvd in Australia and S7 just came out.

Ana, the last aired episode was Season 8, episode 16. And it seems to be implied heavily that the season finale will feature him meeting the mother.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Season finale as in Season 8 finale and not the end of the show?
    In that case my predictions are right xD

i think we'll find out who the mother is at the end of this season, and then the next season will be set in the future when they are all older.
    My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week male breast feeding, batman and near death experiences

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i think we'll find out who the mother is at the end of this season, and then the next season will be set in the future when they are all older.
    I thought this was the last season

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I thought this was the last season
    Apparently there is a go ahead for a ninth and final season... Seems quite bizarre really as this season has been kinda building up to the end.

It's a great season and I love it, but I think it's time for it to end, this season.
    Religion won't give you answers. It will just stop you asking the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Season finale as in Season 8 finale and not the end of the show?
    In that case my predictions are right xD
    They have said the 9th season will be the last Jason Segal didn't want to do that but they talked him into it so yes he will meet their mother at the end of season 9

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    They have said the 9th season will be the last Jason Segal didn't want to do that but they talked him into it so yes he will meet their mother at the end of season 9
    I wish they would have at least let him meet her at the end of this season. The whole season has been essentially building up to an ending and now it's just going to carry on for another what, 30 episodes?

It's going to be very strange.
    Religion won't give you answers. It will just stop you asking the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by MyMarvel View Post
    I wish they would have at least let him meet her at the end of this season. The whole season has been essentially building up to an ending and now it's just going to carry on for another what, 30 episodes?

It's going to be very strange.
    Yea that what I thought aswell. This show is no way near what it was a couple of seasons ago. It can't end fast enough

God dammit.
    Ninth season. JEBUS!

Just let it end, oh god let it end.
    I'm so over it, but I've watched them all atleast twice each, but now I'm quite over it.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?