Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

A Brew-you-will-never-get-it-Mount!

Hey. Before I start,I would like to clarify that this is NOT a rant in any way,or some kind of a QQ thread,so please keep the <<qqmoar>>,<<umadbro>> and stuff out of this(or answer from a blue claiming i should make a topic in creative forums to suggest this change etc). So,brewfest has come and quite frankly it ends in 3-4 days. My 5th year finds me killing again and again every single day coren,yet the barrel isnt that generous. I havent seen a kodo or a ram 5 years now,while 90% of the population I know has even got them for alts(in some cases both mounts). Well that kinda sucks to say the least.I cant really go well with this situation and it pretty much gets on my nerves. My point being,RNG in some cases shouldnt be so....b!tchy. Personally,ive came to the realisation that RNG should scale or smth for ppl who still-after so many years-havent got some specific common-yes common-mounts,items etc. I will end my subscription in 4 days in case it doesnt drop-which will not tbh-not a threat,but i cant keep up with this. Hope some people will understand my frustration and agree,rather than trolling. Thanks.

EDIT:LAST DAY AND I GOT IT DIRTY MOFOS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TROLLS YO SUCK MY **** ;D

Little PS:...I WISH NO OTHER GUY GETS IT AHAHAHAHAHAAH

Infracted. Your edits were completely unnecessary.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2011-10-13 at 10:52 PM.

You wanna stop your sub, because a mount won't drop? 0_-
    Keep trying though, but it's just pixels >_>

Deleted
    I never got one on my main either, been trying since 2007 now.. Got the ram and the kodo on my death knight the day after each other last year, rng sucks >.<

If you had put spaces in your text formalising your points and put spaces after a full stop this wouldn't of looked like a rant.

OT: Yes, RNG is a bitch. I know people who have received the HH mount on their alts and mains and I don't have it on a single character. Your situation isn't unique. I suggest you try again next year.

Deleted
    got it on dk alt (the kodo one) never had it on main ><

I've had the kodo before the drop change to loot bag... now I have both, and I've gotten repeats in the loot bag. The raised the drop rate of those mounts by a ton

Deleted
    first year of killing coren on my main rogue, got the dagger, the ram, and the kodo on my first 3 days. feels good man

If you've been trying that long, I take it you never got the handstamp in the first place?

3 years of farming the Kodo.

Finally saw it drop a few days ago.... on my warrior alt.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

Deleted
    I tried to read this but the block of text made my eyes hurt.

OT : Bad luck is bad luck, Hating on RNG is like hating on the coffee table after you bash into it. Inanimate things cannot be evil.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to do Coren on my alts aswell.. but don't wanna risk getting the Kodo (I'm Alliance) on an alt that I basicly never play. I've said it before, make the mounts buyable aswell as dropable. Make the caches drop a token of some sort and you return x tokens for Kodo/Ram or whatever, that way you know you will get it. And hey, if you get the mount, even better. That way it's just a matter of time, as it should be.

I'm dredging over Halloween this year, as I miss 2 masks, and have been missing 2 masks for the full achievement, will I get them this year? Maybe, maybe not.

Drop rate is up to 24% each.

Did it every day on my 5 toons. All of them have gotten one or both mounts.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

It is a rant.
    It is a QQ thread.

You are complaining about mere RNG.
    Nobody can do anything about it.
    Man up and have some dignity.

You need a higher Luck rating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ram on Main
    Ram on Mage Alt
    Headless Horseman Mount on Mage Alt

I have not seen a single mount drop at all this year. I have seen it drop numerous times before they changed it to the barrel but haven't seen any now. I luckily got the Kodo on my main before they changed it.
    On to halloween the stupid headless horseman mount I know someone who got 5 in one year and I have not seen it. This same person also got all the masks in one year so I guess they are just lucky.

These holiday events are all luck so i guess you can't complain much.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Hero View Post
    Hey. Before I start,I would like to clarify that this is NOT a rant in any way,or some kind of a QQ thread
    I guess you dont really know what a rant, or QQ thread is then, because what you say, and the way your title is, indicates that it is...
    But yeh RNG is a bitch i guess, last year i got the Kodo 3times on the same toon, and got the dam ugly ram this year

15+ Year Old Account
    This happened to my husband for 3 years he couldn't get a toothpick for the Halloween achievement. He had me logging in every hour even while he was at work for it so except for the 8 hours we sleep .... RNG is bs in other words.

This year I've been doing brewfest and two of my alts both got a mount each, Ram and bear but my main keeps getting the "there is no loot" spam.
    Another example would be I had my subscription off for 4 months came back and the mysterious egg from sholazar had a mount in it. I had been trying for months before I had to take a wow break and my husband no surprise had to go another year trying everyday for his. Order in chaos makes me suspicious of the reality of the rng.

RNG can kiss my ... I got an item (not a mount) the first day and for like 4days after, nothing but JP. The last few days I've been getting Brewfest tokens... WHOOPEEE!!! I want me mounts!!!

Deleted
    Ill just leave this here...