Deleted

Dealing with priests

I'm currently doing some 2v2's with a Hunter, me as Holy Paladin. We succeed in stomping most teams in our way, but we just can't seem to get priests down.
    And I'm talking about the healer kind. I find myself in a CC 70% of the match, and filled with stress as I'm keeping up my awesome hunter with no mana whatsoever, only to regen a bit when the CC combo's are over and I can get some melee hits and interrupts on the priest.

Then the Psychic Screams and Mind Controls start again and I'm running around the place like a fool with my mana being drained yet again.

Any tips on how to deal with these pesky priests?

Deleted
    dont play that combo and just made sure ur max range from them

Deleted
    Hug the pillar like a baws, only go to interupt, when his fear is on CD,
    get some addon to track that

Stay too far away for mind control to reach you but close enough that you can heal your friend. (MC has 30 yard range your heals have 40 yards afaik)
    Sorry to say but as a holy paladin you don't want to be too close to other healers, you're too susceptible to CC, which they all have much more of than you.

Deleted
    i play 2s with a feral, i am a resto shaman. Priests in 2s are a pain. Only way i dont get mana burned back to level 10 is if the priests partner is a mouthbreathing tard, and my feral friend gets a delicious opener and some nice rng while i dispel him. If the priest has a partner who has a brain and keeps putting pressure on me or my buddy, it's a pain. I have to heal all the time. I do not have time to hump pillars, the priest WILL get mana burns off. But you just have to make sure the priest is being pressured enough so he doesnt have time to heal others or burn you.

In short, your team mate is not at the top of his game is the priest doesnt need to heal all the time.

In 3s it's me the feral and a frost dk. That is a different story and we just obliterate (pun intended) priests and resto druids.

TL;DR Pressure priest so he cant mana burn or play 3s with a class that can silence and interrupt a lot.

don't play healer/dps in 2vs2, problem solved.

But yeah as a holy paladin, it's PAINFULLY obvious when the priest is coming in for a fear, just pop speed thing and jump away and spam instants, priest is going to have to stop to heal at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's really not an option manaburning in 2's because 99% of the time the DPS is on you, last time I played 2's to cap (1900 mmr UHDK/Disc) all we faced where Dks or Ferals and they where training me all day.
    Last edited by Epox; 2011-10-01 at 05:59 PM.
    Main
    Epox
    PvP Alt (lololol Icelance)
    Zyke
    Decent Alts
    Nyli
    Ashuna

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    when you see a priest running towards you, he wants to fear you.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    Why are you OOM as a holy paladin?

Stand near pillar, if he comes near you, he obviously wants to fear you.