Deleted

Two battle.net accounts !

Hi there . I have been trying to look up on this all over the forums , google , w.e but could not find a proper answer , so maybe you guys can help me .

So i have two different battle.net accounts . One of them is johnsmith@x , the second is johnlee@y. . I have one character i wanna move from johnsmith@x to johnlee@y. (this one is where my main toon is) and give that account to my little brother . Is that possible ? Can i merge them ?

Thank you .

There should be an option in your battle.net account (either) that asks if you want to merge accounts.

As for transferring characters from one account to another, there should also be an option to do so as if you were transferring a character to another server.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    no its not possible to transfer like that anymore, unless the wow accounts are on the same battle.net account, before they went to battle.net me and a friend used to trade toons alot, we got away with it because both accounts were under my name. but when they came out with the battle.net system, we could no longer trade toons like that

If both accounts have the same lastname then it works I think. Just try:P.

Edit: nvm above poster said you couldn't :/