Deleted

Where can I get this addon?

Do you see that text at the bottom right of the corner, I really want it but I have NO idea what addon it is. Does anyone have it?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-02 at 08:44 AM.

Deleted
    Is it just PRAT set up with combat logs on ?
    you can undock your combat logs and drag anywhere on screen
    Last edited by mmoc2f4ee37ca2; 2011-10-02 at 08:28 AM.

strong screenshot is strong. Just check the option in prat for auras or whatever.

Deleted
    No it isn't prat checked.

Deleted
    Titan pannel , EXTREMLY modifeyd ?
    or if it is the Combat log , then i have no clue ,
    Last edited by mmocafabbd233f; 2011-10-02 at 10:41 AM.

Just looks like a slightly filtered Combat log to me

Yeah, looks like a filtered combat log with Prat/Chatter overlay.

Since no one's really explained it yet, just right click on your Combat Log tab and you can Unlock it and drag it elsewhere. You can also right click it and click Settings (?) and filter in/out all sorts of stuff.
    Thanks Soko<3

If you're referring to the combat log, that's definitely doable with Prat if you overlook the icon display.

If you are instead looking at the white text below saying 'BAG: 3', 'DUR: 80%' and '29.5 MB' that's SLDT.

titan pannel or prat EXTREMELY modified... im guessing he's been using a lot of time on it.

Deleted
    Mine doesnt work... How to enable it?

Deleted
    The whole interface if you don't count the char bars, strogly remind me tukui. So this chat log or even the bag status etc are build in tukui features.

Deleted
    If you are referring to the bag space etc the 3 things written in the bottom corner and not the combat log they are from the UI addon which is modified. You can get that sort of text while using titan panel and it is extremely handy and tbh better looking.

the addon is called HITSMODE5 combined with Prat(for looks, aka transparent borders, etc), the icons n numbers etc are all from HitsMode5

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mgkeeper View Post
    The whole interface if you don't count the char bars, strogly remind me tukui. So this chat log or even the bag status etc are build in tukui features.

aye , looks very similar , as i use tuk all the time , and exactly where the combat log is , by default , tukui sets a loot window there so i'm guessing this one is modified to show the ( filtered) combat log instead