Thread: reti arena

Deleted

reti arena

yo all i wanna do 3v3 and 5v5, so far i got myself and a resto drood we wondering what would be a good partner for last sot 3v3 and what would be good for 5v5? thought i ask here since i dont know many pvp sites:P

Any advice would be great ty in advance

Try out arenajunkies.com - awesome PvP site, also skill-capped.com is cool, but you need to be a member to get acces to everything.

But I've heard ret and hunter/Dk works good together, so get one of those and team up with your dudu : )
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

A DK, and maybe a feral or a warrior. Oh and for 5v5 any comp works really I find. It's all about bringing big burst in 5v5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    most viable comp involving ret atm is dk/ret/disc. its a healer killer comp.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    most viable comp involving ret atm is dk/ret/disc. its a healer killer comp.
    ret/dk/rogue too. even more of a healer killer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    ret/dk/rogue too. even more of a healer killer.
    Do 3 dps even work well at higher ratings when ppl actually have brains? =P Just cc the ret, there goes his holy power for the wogs and no one can dispell.